Question for any BA's/Stewards on BC

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Any chance you could respond to my posts in an adult manner?

Resident know-it-all.
images-273.jpeg

UPSGUY72

Our center manager likes to hide bid sheets by posting them just outside of his office rather than on the bulletin board. We have had to re-bid jobs on several occasions as hourlies who wanted to bid had no idea bids had been posted.

Resident know-it-all.

Speaking at bidding and bid sheets. I'm going to have to talk to my steward and file a grievance on Tuesday when I go back to work. There is a bid up right know in the building I started working in but got bump out of. So I stop by that building on my way home Friday to see who signed the bid and was talking to another driver who said that another driver was moved to the route of the retiring driver and how it going to end up to be a 4 move bid in the end so after the 3rd bid they put who they want in the open position.

The problem is that they never posted the first bid they just moved the driver. Then put her on the route and then put her route up for bid.

By The Book

Speaking at bidding and bid sheets. I'm going to have to talk to my steward and file a grievance on Tuesday when I go back to work. There is a bid up right know in the building I started working in but got bump out of. So I stop by that building on my way home Friday to see who signed the bid and was talking to another driver who said that another driver was moved to the route of the retiring driver and how it going to end up to be a 4 move bid in the end so after the 3rd bid they put who they want in the open position.

The problem is that they never posted the first bid they just moved the driver. Then put her on the route and then put her route up for bid.
Good catch!, now make sure the local follows thru.