QUESTION FOR ANY UPSers THAT KNOW EVERYTHING

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Let's say you have an accident. Can UPS somehow go back and watch that accident happen from like a satellite camera or something?

While this post is well deserving of some good humored bashing, I think you might be too naive to understand any attempts at my humor so I'll give you the real deal....

First, it might be just me but I'm kinda thinking you did something you shouldn't have and are either trying to cover it up or hoping something you did doesn't come back to bite you in the ass.

Second, very few if any satellites can actually capture live video especially since they are traveling around 17,000 MPH around their orbit and if there were any that capture live data such as your accident that you are trying to cover up, UPS definitely does not have access to those as they would most certainly be only available to the NSA or military intelligence community.

Third, if your accident involved any criminal act or injury to someone, the police can and most likely will gather up as much surveillance video from any available source at or near the scene of the accident. If either of those are the case, UPS will find out and and you will be assed out so good luck...

....hypothetically of course

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
uHzhGha.gif

UPSGUY72

Let's say you have an accident. Can UPS somehow go back and watch that accident happen from like a satellite camera or something?

What did you do ? Did anyone else see it ?? They are going basically be able to figure out what you did. Also remember if your going to lie make sure the lie you tell everyone is the same... Just saying ????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you are involved in an accident or other incident within range of a security camera UPS can and will obtain the video footage from that camera.

I was involved in a Tier 3 at our local hospital. The first thing UPS did was pull the SD card from the Telematics. The second thing they did was secure the video footage. The third thing they did was ask if I was OK.

HardknocksUPSer

If you are involved in an accident or other incident within range of a security camera UPS can and will obtain the video footage from that camera.

I was involved in a Tier 3 at our local hospital. The first thing UPS did was pull the SD card from the Telematics. The second thing they did was secure the video footage. The third thing they did was ask if I was OK.
Sounds legitimate!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

They may have well very well obtain it. I said they will not be able to use it against you ..........d*

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You do not know the contract. You might want to read it sometime.

The contract language is limited to technology developed and implemented by the company. It says absolutely nothing about the use of video footage from a security camera and, yes, they would be well within their rights to terminate based solely on evidence from said video camera.

Perhaps you may want to read it sometime.

UPSGUY72

They may have well very well obtain it. I said they will not be able to use it against you ..........d*

If they have a video of you doing something that you shouldn't have done. They are going to find a way to use it against you unless you told the truth. If you lied to them and said your never did it or that it never happen and they have proof it did you are toast.

We make $34 + hr just do the right thing. I know stuff happens that we can't control I also know that none of those are terminating offenses.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
What did you do ? Did anyone else see it ?? They are going basically be able to figure out what you did. Also remember if your going to lie make sure the lie you tell everyone is the same... Just saying ????

@Krys88 is not a driver. She is the wife of a driver.

Maybe he should tell us what happened.