Question for Cheryl (Again)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have a question. Why do I have to enter a new post a second time (i already read it) for it to show that it's not new? You know, for the UPS guy to disappear from the box?

upsgrunt

Seems like I've been getting the "server busy" message almost every night when trying to access the BC. It's always better in the early morning.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cheryl, I just found the other color scheme. I like it a lot. Thanks. Not that you don't already have tons of things to do but ........................ if you get bored.......................... how about some other color schemes. :happy-very: Greens, purples (my 2 personal favorites) reds, oooooh there is a whole color spectrum to play with. Maybe one a rainbow. :wink2:

Cheryl, I just found the other color scheme. I like it a lot. Thanks. Not that you don't already have tons of things to do but ........................ if you get bored.......................... how about some other color schemes. :happy-very: Greens, purples (my 2 personal favorites) reds, oooooh there is a whole color spectrum to play with. Maybe one a rainbow. :wink2:
I would not have to look to see who the poster was to know this came from a woman. LOL
ooooooh look at the pretty colors!!!! LMAO

DS

Fenderbender
I am finding that it runs best on google chrome.Faster than IE and firefox.Safari confuses my PC to no end.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LMAO!

Trp, I like colors, so :tt2::tt2:

Over, you love me. I know you will go to bat for me. :lips:

Cache, of course. Did you expect anything else? Can't live with us, can't live without us. :wink2:

OI, LOL. I need to find Dizzee. It's time for a new avatar. Hey Dizz, where are ya?