Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGee

Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.
attachment.php

McGee

Clearly you've never been a helper or experienced what a driver goes through in a given day.

Oh @jumpman23 I need ya brother! lol. Well I'm gonna try and channel him when i say this:
You should be sent out to be a helper on a car where 'Helen Keller' has loaded it THEN you will FINALLY GET IT!

Your actions in loading your car have a DIRECT effect on the type of day that the driver will have ( numerous return trips, being way over for the day) and otherwise being frustrated not being able to find a package that should be on the 2,000 shelf, but instead is on the 8,000 shelf.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.

Young whippersnapper, you've no idea how replaceable preloaders were before PAS.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455840972.916706.jpg

BUCN85

I was on pre load for 7 years. Only been a driver for almost 2 years. So I know what it's like to be a loader it's still fresh on my mind. I never ever would chew out a loader. Though I have felt like it. I always remember how crappy it was to load.

BUCN85

And to add to my thought and to agree with frigidptsup. Once I was driver helper one season my outlook and the way I loaded totally changed. I tried to make my loads perfect. One driver even told me he could walk through a truck I loaded backwards and blindfolded and still find the pkg.

Oh @jumpman23 I need ya brother! lol. Well I'm gonna try and channel him when i say this:
You should be sent out to be a helper on a car where 'Helen Keller' has loaded it THEN you will FINALLY GET IT!

Your actions in loading your car have a DIRECT effect on the type of day that the driver will have ( numerous return trips, being way over for the day) and otherwise being frustrated not being able to find a package that should be on the 2,000 shelf, but instead is on the 8,000 shelf.
He got lost.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I was on pre load for 7 years. Only been a driver for almost 2 years. So I know what it's like to be a loader it's still fresh on my mind. I never ever would chew out a loader. Though I have felt like it. I always remember how crappy it was to load.

Me too. I walked a few miles in my preloader's shoes. He bought me breakfast yesterday...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455841361.462876.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.