Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thank you!
tumblr_mqgzvgGcOt1s5m5wso1_400.gif

Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.
Atta boy

Gear

Parts on Order
When I loaded, we had charts and had to have area knowledge. We had to keep stop counts and add/cuts were done by area knowledge. There was no pass or add cut sheets with tracking numbers passed out to pull by a supervisor.

And we still had full cars. Preloading today absolutely is much easier than before with PASS.

So yeah, come on.

How many different jobs did you do at ups except being a mechanic? If the answer is none, sorry but you don't have the experience to make that judgement. You just have an "idea" of what you see from the mechanics bay, not what you've actually done.

As far as continuing to build it, if these new mindsets of these guys in preload or driving are the norm, we will start to deteriorate what we and others before, built.
When I loaded, we had charts and had to have area knowledge. We had to keep stop counts and add/cuts were done by area knowledge. There was no pass or add cut sheets with tracking numbers passed out to pull by a supervisor.

And we still had full cars. Preloading today absolutely is much easier than before with PASS.

So yeah, come on.

How many different jobs did you do at ups except being a mechanic? If the answer is none, sorry but you don't have the experience to make that judgement. You just have an "idea" of what you see from the mechanics bay, not what you've actually done.

As far as continuing to build it, if these new mindsets of these guys in preload or driving are the norm, we will start to deteriorate what we and others before, built.

So yeah, come on.

Remember the old timer who walked to school both ways up hill in the snow with no shoes? You sound like that guy. Except you didnt kill 100 Japs or Nazis. Im not tying to insult you. You come across as someone who just always work harder then everyone else. I do look forward to all you hard working old timers to retire. But some how I'll probably retire before you guys. Since Im a mechanic who only has the experience of a bay, I wont have to or want to hang around after 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.