Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Oh Boo hoo! :'(

I know how it is, no need to complain about it.
image.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.
I agree with you 100%.

A) The preload job has been dumbed down but it is still a vigorous physical job that doesn't get much praise

B) DON'T EVER COMPARE IT TO A FULL TIME DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND PERFORMANCE

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Looks calm? Everyday is an obstacle as a preloader. You're on the same route everyday as a driver
While dodging traffic & pedestrians, under pressure with commit times, thinking about where you'll be when it's time to start pickups. The stress isn't remotely comparable.

Oh, and you have the same cars everyday as a preloader.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.

Maybe stop loading 60lb boxes on the top shelf.

Or throwing NDAs in the 8000 section at the end of the day.

Or learn to read the pass label correctly.

Or learn to use a tape gun and not throw damaged packages in the load.

Or learn to lip load and secure it so that everything doesn't come crashing down on the first left turn.

Or leave all your garbage on our shelves.

Or learn to load the floor correctly with labels up so that over 70 isn't upside down.

Start fixing these and then you can complain all you want about how drivers are.

Unlike preloaders, we have to clean up your "mistakes".

And last time I checked, the preload turnover rate was what again? And most drivers average 20 plus years? Who's replaceable ?

Did Brown Jake transfer to preload and post this??

DoMorePayLessUPS

Maybe stop loading 60lb boxes on the top shelf.

Or throwing NDAs in the 8000 section at the end of the day.

Or learn to read the pass label correctly.

Or learn to use a tape gun and not throw damaged packages in the load.

Or learn to lip load and secure it so that everything doesn't come crashing down on the first left turn.

Or leave all your garbage on our shelves.

Or learn to load the floor correctly with labels up so that over 70 isn't upside down.

Start fixing these and then you can complain all you want about how drivers are.

Unlike preloaders, we have to clean up your "mistakes".

And last time I checked, the preload turnover rate was what again? And most drivers average 20 plus years? Who's replaceable ?

Did Brown Jake transfer to preload and post this??

I'm glad you put mistakes in parentheses because, as preloaders, as long as that package is on the truck, we don't make mistakes.. and I wasn't talking about the turnover rate, I meant it in the sense that everyday you walk by who would be your replacement, preloaders don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.