Question for Local 89 Brothers and Sisters?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I would like to know if the IBT is stupidly spending thousands of members dollars by sending you "Vote YES" propaganda?

If the IBT is indeed doing this, they are more stupid than I thought because there is no way the overwhelming majority of Local 89 members would drink the Hoffa/Hall Kool-Aid and vote YES like the rest.

If they are not sending you the members hard earned dollars to brainwash you with their propaganda, perhaps they've smarted up. But that is pretty doubtful considering the illiterate thugs they have roaming the halls of the IBT and locals nationwide.

Satuirus2000

I would like to know if the IBT is stupidly spending thousands of members dollars by sending you "Vote YES" propaganda?

If the IBT is indeed doing this, they are more stupid than I thought because there is no way the overwhelming majority of Local 89 members would drink the Hoffa/Hall Kool-Aid and vote YES like the rest.

If they are not sending you the members hard earned dollars to brainwash you with their propaganda, perhaps they've smarted up. But that is pretty doubtful considering the illiterate thugs they have roaming the halls of the IBT and locals nationwide.

I haven't received anything in the mail from either party in a while. It could come soon, but it's been months since anything has been mailed to the members here.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

You sound angry, that's not very healthy.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Not angry. Just very concerned for my brothers and sisters in Louisville, Philadelphia and Western Penn. They have set the standard of what to follow for all of us.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Not angry. Just very concerned for my brothers and sisters in Louisville, Philadelphia and Western Penn. They have set the standard of what to follow for all of us.
You should try and get laid. It might help you to release a little!! You seem like that dude that hasn't gotten any since Clinton was in office. I hope you don't go home and kick your dog.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You should try and get laid. It might help you to release a little!! You seem like that dude that hasn't gotten any since Clinton was in office. I hope you don't go home and kick your dog.
9910_SilverPolish.jpg