Question for the runner , gunners.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Why? No seriously. You go out there , sheet ground shipper release pkgs as ni1. Leave packages in mailboxes. Run though people's yards. Go to pick ups an hour early. Get angry if coustomer has a question or asks you to do anything that keeps you from sprinting back to truck. Seriously, I don't understand it. You make your union brothers look horrible, not that you care, because you don't. You will not make it here long doing the things you do on a daily basis. Rant over
We have to compensate for ingrate garbage like you...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
BONUS.

That is the only reason that even remotely makes sense.
Bonus is a shell of what it once was.... Some of our fastest guys are only -15 out....bonus has been cut dramatically over the years....I think some don't like the constant harassment from the pigs so they go as fast as they can to shut them up... I don't think money always is the issue, maybe 15 years ago but not now... Ups wants to keep the deception of a bonus system alive but doesn't want to pay out a bonus system reward...another corporate scam

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You run 2 ours under in my Center you are top 10. It's their system, I blame no-one for taking advantage of it. Running that far under in a non bonus Center, not so much.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Nobody runs 2 hours under here and we have some gunners...only a couple run 30 under and they are total scammers

Coldworld

60 months and counting
People run their balls off in my center and we aren't bonus. It's funny.
Management pressure... The union should just cut the bonus system out next contract... Just get rid of the damn thing... Should be used as a chip in negotiations if we don't get what the members collectively want...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why? No seriously. You go out there , sheet ground shipper release pkgs as ni1. Leave packages in mailboxes. Run though people's yards. Go to pick ups an hour early. Get angry if coustomer has a question or asks you to do anything that keeps you from sprinting back to truck. Seriously, I don't understand it. You make your union brothers look horrible, not that you care, because you don't. You will not make it here long doing the things you do on a daily basis. Rant over
It's all about dividing the members... If some of these guys can literally run all day they are validating the numbers that ups has put in and puts pressure on the rest of us... Heaven forbid we go out there and do the job in an average way at an average speed....which in theory keep us safe and with less accidents and injuries and keep the customers happy...

9.5 everyday

I'm not a R and G, but I'm not a slow walking fat ass time thief either. I worked my old route yesterday with 160 stops. Clocked out at 4:20 with guarantee pay and didn't run a single stop off. The guy who bid this route from me has managed to get the stop count down from my old 175-180 to160. Yet he still works 10.5 plus. What I don't get, is how someone can essentially be dispatched 8 hours of work every day yet drag it out to work 10-11 hours. These are the guys that make the union brothers look horrible.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not a R and G, but I'm not a slow walking fat ass time thief either. I worked my old route yesterday with 160 stops. Clocked out at 4:20 with guarantee pay and didn't run a single stop off. The guy who bid this route from me has managed to get the stop count down from my old 175-180 to160. Yet he still works 10.5 plus. What I don't get, is how someone can essentially be dispatched 8 hours of work every day yet drag it out to work 10-11 hours. These are the guys that make the union brothers look horrible.
I dunno maybe you should mind your own business
Jmo

9.5 everyday

@burrhead- this is the OP. He believes that the guys hustling make the union brothers look horrible. I posted I believe that the lazy slow walkers that steal time make us look bad. And no, he's not stealing money from me. But the back lash to this is that the extra work gets dispersed amongst the routes next to his making them do more work so he can do less. And in my opinion, makes him a POS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@burrhead- this is the OP. He believes that the guys hustling make the union brothers look horrible. I posted I believe that the lazy slow walkers that steal time make us look bad. And no, he's not stealing money from me. But the back lash to this is that the extra work gets dispersed amongst the routes next to his making them do more work so he can do less. And in my opinion, makes him a POS.
That's what makes the 9.5 list a beautiful thing

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@burrheadd knows what I am talking about. I have a pretty good feeling he does not agree with you. Hope you have a better day tomorrow friend.

9.5 everyday

@burrheadd knows what I am talking about. I have a pretty good feeling he does not agree with you. Hope you have a better day tomorrow friend.
Burrheadd hasn't posted a single opinion weighing in on either side of this topic. But telling me to mind my own business, in a thread that's essentially worrying about what others do and don't to, makes him seem like an idiot. Jmo.