Question from newbie

Fast and Left

I have worked pre-load for two years and am low man. I was told when I started that once your insurance went into effect you had to work at least one day a week to keep it. I have been told since that you only have to work one day a month to keep the insurance going. There have been several times when it is slow that I have missed a whole week and have not lost the insurance. Now they have cut pre-load to 7 people at 5 hours a day to save money. The supervisor said the four of us that aren’t working will get enough time in to keep the insurance but being the last one called there will have to be several people off before I will get to work. Can anyone tell me how I can keep the insurance for my family and if it is true that one day a month will keep it going. Thanks.

drewed

Shankman
Yea, I believe it varies from place to place, when I was hourly you had to work like 32 hours a month and you accrued a certain amount of hours...

Big Babooba

Im not sure where I work in California you have to work 17.5 Hours per week to keep them
Maybe we should have another poll:

Im not sure, where I work in California you have to work 17.5 Hours per week to keep them

Im not sure where I work in California, you have to work 17.5 Hours per week to keep them

Im not sure where I work, in California you have to work 17.5 Hours per week to keep them

Im not sure where I work, but in California you have to work 17.5 Hours per week to keep them