Question on misroute

thebrownbox

So I had a misroute due to a computer flip.. On a white sheet on the truck it said Good SPA, Wrong truck

So my question is what is SPA?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'd like to also add my thanks because I had no idea what SPA stood for, although I did know it had something to do with EDD. As a pkg car driver, I have developed an appreciation for the folks that work in the SPA and overlook the less than 1% of the pkgs on my car that are either a bad PAL or do not have a PAL label on them. However, the PAL labels that are placed right on top of the bar code will usually have me cursing at the SPA people--thank goodness for "Find BC".

thebrownbox

I'd like to also add my thanks because I had no idea what SPA stood for, although I did know it had something to do with EDD. As a pkg car driver, I have developed an appreciation for the folks that work in the SPA and overlook the less than 1% of the pkgs on my car that are either a bad PAL or do not have a PAL label on them. However, the PAL labels that are placed right on top of the bar code will usually have me cursing at the SPA people--thank goodness for "Find BC".

yeah I hate the people who put the label right on the barcode if it's not covering the whole label I may leave it.