Question

T

tieguy

Whhhhhheeeeeeewwwwww . What was that sound? Oh I know in one ear and out the other without touching a thing inside local480s head. The advice is a wasted effort for this malcontent.

C

charlie

UPSLOCAL480.........

You clearly stated that you had already used the avenues suggested, then, almost a week later, you suggest the same venue. Either you did it or you didn't! From your response to WKMAC it's obvious that you didn't.
Every time someone puts their thumb on you offering help or criticism you try to "slip" out and go in a different direction by turning the criticism or solution back on them and give multilpe reasons why something can't be done. What you're lacking is accountability and credibility, and without those two, you have no respect from others.
This is from my perspective and speaking for myself only, but after reveiwing your posts and those of the people trying to help you, you have lost all credibility.
I'd strongly suggest you do some serious soul searching.
Charlie

U

upslocal480

No....where people lose credibility is when they judge others based soley on their own opinions and without facts to support them. I cannot, and should not have to, explain things any more clearly than I have been. Anyone that's been at UPS a while should know that it can take several attempts to actually get management's attention to some matters. It's clear that no matter who is right or wrong in this matter, or any for that matter, that people on this board only believe what they want to believe and even so when facts are presented to discredit their beliefs. People seem to only be capable of, or only wanting to, reading posts and interpreting them for what they want to instead of recognizing the true meanings. I have stated that our management has been made aware of the problem several times over a year now and a there was at least one guy that acknowledged that. Knowing that....I expected you to automatically understand that I was going to mention it "AGAIN" to management when I said so in my last post. I also stated why certain things wouldn't work that were suggested. Then when I say I'm going to go through management again...I get slandered for that too. There is my credibility as far as that is concerned. It should have been VERY clear that they know about it and have been made aware of it several times and that I was clearly stating that this would be just another attempt following many others. What has been made VERY, VERY clear to me lately is that this is all bull@@it. Here is why....

1) I get thrashed, continuously, for stating a safety issue

2) I get thrashed, continuously, for defending myself

3) I get thrashed on another thread that had nothing to do with the other and for working at Fed Ex, which also has nothing to do with any of it

4) I get blamed by people for their own inability to stop reading posts that they don't like reading

5) as of late, am being accused of being the sole problem and source behind all this, which is impossible because it takes more than one person to argue.

6) I was accused of being the only one that has been calling someone names, etc., which was so contradictional I laughed.

7) now I'm being accused of having no credibility when in actuality I have more then enough credibility but people can't seem to retain enough information after reading my posts to realize this. This is either because they are concentrating way too much on finding anything and everything to put this whole thing off on me or because this has been stretched out too far and is difficult to remember exactly everything that has been said. I have a feeling it's a combo of both reasons.

After realizing this..I have come to the conclusion that there is no reason why I should continue to defend myself anymore because in doing so....

1) I actually contribute to some people's enjoyment of slandering me

2) I contribute to those same people's inability to realize that they are, in fact, a walking contradiction

3) I subject myself to endless, opinionated, and often contradictional labeling by them and others

4) no matter what I say it will be perceived as something it's not and will be judged for it

5) now people are making smart ass remarks for misspelling in posts which is a good sign that people will look for anything and everything to slander me if they can't stick to the subject for reasons such as not having anything factual to add about it and that also proves my point that this board is loaded with jerks that lash out at others no matter what, but of course if I say anything then I'm blamed for it all

6) and most importantly....because no matter how many times I state that in the beginning I was merely stating a safety issue and how management won't fix it....it doesn't matter because I will be called a complainer and ridiculed for it and then slandered for taking up for myself.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and start reading where the rollers were mentioned and after..you'll see that I wasn't the only one to question the safety issues at UPS and certainly wasn't the first one to attack anyone personally. Yet, it's all on me. As of right now my part in this thread and the "Black Lung...." thread (for what reason this was moved there by Tieguy I'll never know) is done. I'm sure this will get smart assed responses and maybe praises that I have stopped but that'll just show that there are people out there that have to get the last word, which is really what this is all about if you really think about it, and that some of my accusations of a couple of people being jerks is true. I apologize for pissing those of you off that gave me suggestions. I truly wasn't trying to find other reasons to bitch about the problem. Those of you that have slandered me...you are no better then me in any aspect. The last thing I want to say to you is....don't slander me anymore and I won't slander you back. If you are truly sick of this then you'll stop. That's what I'm doing.

T

tieguy

Rack em up and count em local. The jury's in. Keep in mind that most upsers hold theirselves accountable. The consequence to not doing so is a miserable outlook on life. We've all tried to give you the same message in every imaginable way. Yoooouuuu ain't liiisssstttttennnniiinnnggg.

U

upslocal480

1) I get thrashed, continuously, for stating a safety issue

2) I get thrashed, continuously, for defending myself

3) I get thrashed on another thread that had nothing to do with the other and for working at Fed Ex, which also has nothing to do with any of it

4) I get blamed by people for their own inability to stop reading posts that they don't like reading

5) as of late, am being accused of being the sole problem and source behind all this, which is impossible because it takes more than one person to argue.

6) I was accused of being the only one that has been calling someone names, etc., which was so contradictional I laughed.

7) now I'm being accused of having no credibility when in actuality I have more then enough credibility but people can't seem to retain enough information after reading my posts to realize this. This is either because they are concentrating way too much on finding anything and everything to put this whole thing off on me or because this has been stretched out too far and is difficult to remember exactly everything that has been said. I have a feeling it's a combo of both reasons.

After realizing this..I have come to the conclusion that there is no reason why I should continue to defend myself anymore because in doing so....

1) I actually contribute to some people's enjoyment of slandering me

2) I contribute to those same people's inability to realize that they are, in fact, a walking contradiction

3) I subject myself to endless, opinionated, and often contradictional labeling by them and others

4) no matter what I say it will be perceived as something it's not and will be judged for it

5) now people are making smart ass remarks for misspelling in posts which is a good sign that people will look for anything and everything to slander me if they can't stick to the subject for reasons such as not having anything factual to add about it and that also proves my point that this board is loaded with jerks that lash out at others no matter what, but of course if I say anything then I'm blamed for it all

6) and most importantly....because no matter how many times I state that in the beginning I was merely stating a safety issue and how management won't fix it....it doesn't matter because I will be called a complainer and ridiculed for it and then slandered for taking up for myself.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and start reading where the rollers were mentioned and after..you'll see that I wasn't the only one to question the safety issues at UPS and certainly wasn't the first one to attack anyone personally. Yet, it's all on me. As of right now my part in this thread and the "Black Lung...." thread (for what reason this was moved there by Tieguy I'll never know) is done. I'm sure this will get smart assed responses and maybe praises that I have stopped but that'll just show that there are people out there that have to get the last word, which is really what this is all about if you really think about it, and that some of my accusations of a couple of people being jerks is true. I apologize for pissing those of you off that gave me suggestions. I truly wasn't trying to find other reasons to bitch about the problem. Those of you that have slandered me...you are no better then me in any aspect. The last thing I want to say to you is....don't slander me anymore and I won't slander you back. If you are truly sick of this then you'll stop. That's what I'm doing."

Rack em up and count em local. The jury's in. Keep in mind that most upsers hold theirselves accountable. The consequence to not doing so is a miserable outlook on life. We've all tried to give you the same message in every imaginable way. Yoooouuuu ain't liiisssstttttennnniiinnnggg.

your right deliver. I think the guy may actually be one of those message board sicko's who will say or do anything to keep himself the center of attention. Look how he perked up when you exposed him and wrote the 15 page essay in response.

I rest my case. I need not, and promise not, to say no more.

D

deliver_man

Can you say "persecution complex" ??

I know, it's like watching an emotional train-wreck, isn't it?
wink2.gif

U

upslocal480

How bout Emmit Smith? I have a feeling his crates full of his TD balls he's been collecting throughout his career will be going up for auction soon.

W

wkmac

deliver man,
I'm starting to believe we'll hear him sing that famous song from Hee Haw!

Bloom, Dispare, Agony on me!
Deep Dark Depression, Excessive Misery!
If it weren't for bad luck (or tieguy) I've have no luck at all!
Bloom, Dispare, Agony on Me!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Sorry Tieguy, Just havin some fun with ya!;)
Meant no offense!