question....

By The Book

In my center if I was to slow down they would use my records from before at 21, 22 SPH, I understand I get my 8 even though worked 6.5, but when they try to 05 me , and said no, my time went from 1.5 under to 1 hr over, this number game is crap....
What's age discrimination in your state? Your over 40 so work safe and find a way to forget about the competition between drivers. We have routes here an hour off, some 2.5 under, go figure.

screamin chicken

With 25 years in I would hope you're smart enough to not worry about the numbers.
Yes Im smart enough not to give a crap about numbers, I have kept records on all my work from the last 5 yrs. and I can pull up the exact same stops, mile, packages, cod, p up pks, and just 3 yrs. ago I would have been 2.8 to 3.8 under, now I barely get .25- .88 on a reg. if I was dishonest id be fired, someone is playing with numbers, And for the 2nd WEEK I had to go to my Sup to show where I WAS NOT PAID for 2 HRS. of bonus................

screamin chicken

Bonus driver. That explains everything. Heard many bonus babies say the exact same thing. UPS is stealing my money.
you non bonus drivers are always hating on us that actually do our job , meaning not not just above par to keep the radar off, talking to much, that's is why us bonus drivers cry , we have o take you non bonus guys extra work.............

OPTION3

Yes Im smart enough not to give a crap about numbers, I have kept records on all my work from the last 5 yrs. and I can pull up the exact same stops, mile, packages, cod, p up pks, and just 3 yrs. ago I would have been 2.8 to 3.8 under, now I barely get .25- .88 on a reg. if I was dishonest id be fired, someone is playing with numbers, And for the 2nd WEEK I had to go to my Sup to show where I WAS NOT PAID for 2 HRS. of bonus................
I had a relative that worked on an assembly line....He was paid X--to make 30 “widgets” an hour. New Mngmnt came in and told them if you can make 240 widgets in 6 hours we will still pay you for 8 Hrs. Everyone busted that stuff out. 3 months later managers come in and say that plan is over.....you’ve been doing 240 in 6 hours every day for 3 months.....now we expect 40 an hour for 8 hours or discipline. Moral of the story...
GREED...its one of the seven deadlies