Questioning myself!?!

oldngray

nowhere special
Exactly. Me personally I like an extra thousand bux in my pocket at xmas tax free for playing Hollywood with my customers lmfao.

For some odd reason I can't help thinking this is your dog
Pets%20Wearing%20Stupid%20Fancy%20Costumes%20007.jpg

Packmule

You should have just taken one check. Now when the regular driver shows up tomorrow to do the same favor for the customer with another COD, there will be no checks for him.
Unless we are talking huge amounts. There is a limit on how big a check can be.
Doubtful this was a problem so I would have assumed a stach of checks meant one a day as needed. Customer will likely be confused by this, but probably won't be any serious problems.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's probably not what she said...the next morning ....when u handed her a pimpjuice and kicked her out the door...lmao
Actually one time, I snuck out of this Cougars condo in the middle of the night after giving her some JUMPLOVIN(not to be confused with Mclovin) and disappeared like a virgin on prom night lmfao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Actually one time, I snuck out of this Cougars condo in the middle of the night after giving her some JUMPLOVIN(not to be confused with Mclovin) and disappeared like a virgin on prom night lmfao
Lmao see...the keyword in that sentence is ONE TIME...lol. i call BS. So, one time...at band camp.....lmao