Questions about driving

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
BBAG's last post was written as he was getting up to do Saturday air. He won't be able to post again till after 2pm. I don't think that running air on Saturdays and maybe sometimes during the week counts as a route. You are probably the highest paid pre-loader in your center. So Hooray for you, you've made it all the way. Now just wait another 30yrs and you can brag about how you got fast tracked into the assisted living facility.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Start at UPS as an unloader.

Driving Saturday Air within 4 weeks.

1 week training/certification for full time driving in less than 10 weeks.

I have a FT route in less than 4 months of starting with UPS.

Who's laughing now? Epo'u zpv xjti zpv eje uif tbnf?

Now BBAG, didn't you just say that you never said you were guaranteed 8hrs? If you have a full time route as you said above, then you are guaranteed 8 hrs a day. So I ask again. Are you a full time driver or not? And another question. Why are you so hostile toward us? We just wanna know the facts. What size building are you in? How many friend/T drivers? How many on road supes? My building is small here in Stuart Florida. We have 2 on road supes and our manager manages this center and the one in Ft. Pierce. I'm talking about Florida btw. Where's your center? These are just some of the things I'd like to know. Not that I'm entitled, but because I'm intrigued by your statements. The above quote was from July btw.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was taken behind the BC woodshed last week by a few members for my "bashing" of BBAG and I have stopped responding to threads in which BBAG is a focus. I had hoped to keep my comments on the light side but do admit that perhaps I took things a bit too far so, for that, I do apologize to both BBAG and to other forum members for my behavior, or behaviour for our Canadian friends. I have been reminded that I should "practice what I preach" and this is absolutely correct. I enjoy the time that I spend here at BC and have learned some things, especially "tricks" concerning EDD in the DIAD, that I have incorporated in to my daily routine. I am not going anywhere but will instead make a conscious effort to be more respectful of others while I am here as I feel that my 19 yrs experience allow me to make a substantive contribution to the discussion. Besides, if I leave, the overall arrogance level of this forum would drop substantially and that just wouldn't seem right.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was taken behind the BC woodshed last week by a few members for my "bashing" of BBAG and I have stopped responding to threads in which BBAG is a focus. I had hoped to keep my comments on the light side but do admit that perhaps I took things a bit too far so, for that, I do apologize to both BBAG and to other forum members for my behavior, or behaviour for our Canadian friends. I have been reminded that I should "practice what I preach" and this is absolutely correct. I enjoy the time that I spend here at BC and have learned some things, especially "tricks" concerning EDD in the DIAD, that I have incorporated in to my daily routine. I am not going anywhere but will instead make a conscious effort to be more respectful of others while I am here as I feel that my 19 yrs experience allow me to make a substantive contribution to the discussion. Besides, if I leave, the overall arrogance level of this forum would drop substantially and that just wouldn't seem right.
Not bashing you, upstate, and didn't try to bash bbag. Just wanted to get to the bottom of his story.
Upstate, your apology seems as though you were at the business end of a gun. Did someone force you to say that or is it for real? Sorry, don't know you and from the posts that I've seen, you're pretty witty. As for bbag, I guess he didn't understand my sincerety in questioning what it is exactly he does. Guess that's why he bad repped me.:surprised: