Questions About Seasonal Driver Helper Job

floatsmyboat

Alright so I just scheduled my interview for a driver helper position and I have a few questions about the interview process and the job itself. So what can I expect for the interview, is it one on one or will I be with a group? Overall how difficult is the interview compared to other job interviews? Will there be a pre-employment drug test? And as for the job itself, about how many hours will I be working a day? What is the dress code for this position? I have always wanted a job with UPS and I really don't want to screw this up so any tips or additional tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

wgf46

Generally one on one interview, be yourself. Could possible work more than 4 hours. Safety first, always, don't take chances but do hustle.
Good Luck. If you want to stay with UPS tell the interviewer that if there are any openings after Christmas that you'd like to have an opportunity to come back on preload or reload. Again Good Luck. Honesty and Hard Work !

barnyard

KTM rider
scroll a bit farther down the page next time. Maybe click on page 2 or 3 and find the same thread. IOW, read more, post less.

DainGrant

Relax. Once u have a clean background and ready to buss ur ass then u should be fine let them know ur interested to work after peak. They will give u a thick pullover jacket to help keep u warm and a brown pants and a hat. Work hard. Show up early everyday work safe and be honest. Dont try to steal an amazon box...lol jus kiddin but seriously we have had helpers that did steal stuff