Questions about shifts

memphis12

Hi, I have an interview, well rather, a tour scheduled for a package handler position. Is there any way I can see what hours are available for that position, and the details of that potential time shift and also the title of the shift ("graveyard", etc.) if there is one. I'm looking for something in the midnight area, but can't seem to find much information on it. Any help would be appreciated it. Thanks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Hi, I have an interview, well rather, a tour scheduled for a package handler position. Is there any way I can see what hours are available for that position, and the details of that potential time shift and also the title of the shift ("graveyard", etc.) if there is one. I'm looking for something in the midnight area, but can't seem to find much information on it. Any help would be appreciated it. Thanks.
If you want a midnight shift, it is best to apply to a large HUB rather than a smaller facility.

irishgirl

Memphis--when you applied, online I'm guessing, there should have been a list of shifts (and name of them) that your location was hiring for and the hours behind them (at least that's how it was for me when I applied).