Questions about UPS Pilots

MAKAVELI

Well maybe it was 300 bux an hour. Its been years since I talked to the guy who used to fly for UPS. Used to live on a route I used to cover a while back. Still though that's fatty cheddar there dude lol.
No doubt. But I think FedEx pilots are the highest paid in the industry. They are union and have made Fred S squeal like a pig with their contract.:)

Ring Sport

Just like anything else, driving package car included. When you first start out it isn't glamorous. Get a few years under your belt and some seniority and it is a sweet gig. Work a 3 or 4 days a week, granted they are always away from home. And then have 2 or 3 days at home while making more than a package or feeder driver. I know of several pilots that fly commercially, including UPS and FedEX. With the mandatory retirements of 65 there is going to be a huge shortage in the forseable future. Here is a link showing what UPS pilots make and what FedEx pilots make. And the opportunity to see different parts of the world would be a perk. I have had pilots tell me about being stuck in some pretty exotic locations due to scheduling. And no they weren't complaining.