Questions I Should Ask The Pension Rep About Retirement ?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You should be kissing your locals feet with the monetary benefits you guys are getting, lucky you are not in the IBT/UPS plan.

Sent using BrownCafe App

That generation my father was in is the reason we are getting this pension. He was on the committee to get the day before thanksgiving. Now the union not only handed it over. They concede on every whim from this company. I will never kiss anyones feet.

O/C

That generation my father was in is the reason we are getting this pension. He was on the committee to get the day before thanksgiving. Now the union not only handed it over. They concede on every whim from this company. I will never kiss anyones feet.
You and I are in agreement over the last two contracts, concessionary is a kind word. Something has to change and I put it on the leadership in Washington and Atlanta, the contempt from the ground troops, union and company is growing. A classic example of the haves and the have nots, maybe they really believe they are better and more privileged than their members and employees. If only more people just knew how much perks, monetary rewards and secure pensions they will be receiving.

L

Sent using BrownCafe App

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
We have to sit in a local management tribunal first. They try and convince you to stay because of your wisdom. They like your slow pace, high pay and 7 weeks of vacation. If they allow you to leave, then it's time to get the ball rolling.
Hilarious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I left today ( with 33yrs 7 m pension credit ) I get about $4800 .
If I wait until I get 35yrs pension credit it jumps up to $5500 .