Questions Questions Questions

I have a few questions, that a lot of ppl can't answer and I'm trying to find out. I'm with the local 89 riders union. I accepted a 6hr job on oct 20th. I accepted it the same day, I was told that I was released on Halloween which happened, however the 6hr job can't take me into trainig til Nov 28th. My question is can I file a grievance due to lost wages or file one due to loss of pension. I feel as if, I should be getting paid temporary 6hr til they transfer me. My other questions is does my pay go up besides how many hrs I'm getting now. Also will they backpay me or start me out with 6hr from the time of grievance if i can file one.

UniteandWin

Your Air Rider is separate from the Central States. I would try to make sense. I have never seen one. If you don't have one , maybe its on line

Sent using BrownCafe App

LeadBelly

Banned
I have a few questions, that a lot of ppl can't answer and I'm trying to find out. I'm with the local 89 riders union. I accepted a 6hr job on oct 20th. I accepted it the same day, I was told that I was released on Halloween which happened, however the 6hr job can't take me into trainig til Nov 28th. My question is can I file a grievance due to lost wages or file one due to loss of pension. I feel as if, I should be getting paid temporary 6hr til they transfer me. My other questions is does my pay go up besides how many hrs I'm getting now. Also will they backpay me or start me out with 6hr from the time of grievance if i can file one.
Fred Z and his 6 hour full time Jobs. After HoffaHall2016 win I'm going to have to talk to Kenny about fixing that bogus crap for Flip Flop.

I can say 6 hour full time jobs do my work. This is a travesty.

LeadBelly

Banned

You should call your local union. Oh wait they are all out campaigning for the inevitable loss.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Fred Z and his 6 hour full time Jobs. After HoffaHall2016 win I'm going to have to talk to Kenny about fixing that bogus crap for Flip Flop.

I can say 6 hour full time jobs do my work. This is a travesty.
Fred Z is done after this. Last days in his own local are coming.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Inside jobs with huge 2 & 4 hour gaps. Sounds good?
I did the 4 hour gaps when parttime hub then air driving ... And at that time they wernt considered combo jobs... Not fun, but at least more money was going into my fully funded western conference of teamsters pension fund!!!!