Questions

dillweed

Sometimes its an OSHA thing....I can bring a radio in, it just cant require a plug in, its a great recognition thing in my mind; if we hit our numbers on Sat Ill bring in a radio....the next hardest thing is to figure out what to play......then we play the supervisor wins game ;) lol

Thanks for the idea drewed, I'll check into it. I'm an inside emplolyee and can also see squabbles over what music is to be played.

dillweed

I stole that line from the movie "Blues Brothers"--does anyone remember the scene that I am talking about? The winner gets a free copy of BBAG's book "My Meteoric Rise to Stardom at UPS".

I believe that's the scene where the Bros were playing at a redneck bar. They had detoured the scheduled band to swipe the gig. Great movie, oh and I'll listen to any music except jazz and opera.

drewed

Shankman
Better yet, let's send BBAG to Gitmo as a motivational speaker.
LMAO
I can see the headline now

Gitmo detainees escape
Havana, Cuba- Thursday night after a motivational speech by a self believing UPS upstart, 150 believed terrorist escaped the prison on the Guantanamo Bay Naval station. After their escape, the detainees rolled around in mud and began going door to door asking if they had any pickups. Several hours later all the detainees met at a old abandoned warehouse where they through all their pickups into a pile and began a bonfire where they subsequently threw themselves in. There were no survivors.