Quick Fixes` for UPS` Glitches`

Raw

Raw Member
We all can benefit from others past experiences. I`ll start : Last week my Diad became silent which prevented me from hearing prompts and scans which became annoying after a couple days. Also my wishes for a new Diad were being ignored. I learned after a couple days ( which I learned a couple years ago but forgot ) was that if your Diad goes silent, if you accidently drop your Diad about 4 feet on pavement the sound will come back on! ( Usually the first time ) :wink2:

We all can benefit from others past experiences. I`ll start : Last week my Diad became silent which prevented me from hearing prompts and scans which became annoying after a couple days. Also my wishes for a new Diad were being ignored. I learned after a couple days ( which I learned a couple years ago but forgot ) was that if your Diad goes silent, if you accidently drop your Diad about 4 feet on pavement the sound will come back on! ( Usually the first time ) :wink2:

Back when we had Daid 1 and it crapped out on you I found if you accidentally dropped from across the street into the side of your package car you would get a new one the next day.

over9five

Staff member
I once had 3 small heavy boxes which I carried on top of my DIAD. Well the flexing DIAD caused the screen to break. I made it thru the day with no screen.

Oops sorry, there is no fix for this!

Just_another_day_at_work

Lol, so true. You have to beat the hell out of the diad and the sound may come back. I usually use the side of the tire (not under), so no damage happens. :happy2:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Was trained to load diad in dva with it's face down. Found out if you load it face up it's way easier to get out of dva. The dva clip lock won't catch that way either, making it smoother to retrieve from dva.

UPSGUY72

Was trained to load diad in dva with it's face down. Found out if you load it face up it's way easier to get out of dva. The dva clip lock won't catch that way either, making it smoother to retrieve from dva.

All you have to do is stuff a dr bag down at the bttm and the same thing happens