Quick lunch question...

...ever bring a grill and cook a hot dog on lunch? Oops, I forgot that most skip lunch to help out. Lol?
A couple of the FT car washers that used to work 8:00 PM till 4:00 in the morning would do that for a while. They had a lot of down time and no direct supervision. I think they would cook up some better meat than hamburger or hotdogs. Share with Feeder sups and FT hub sups and everyone was happy.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I was wondering something similar today while driving. Does anyone bring a swim suit with them & try to cool off either in a brook/river/lake or someone's pool in the summer on their route on lunch?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was wondering something similar today while driving. Does anyone bring a swim suit with them & try to cool off either in a brook/river/lake or someone's pool in the summer on their route on lunch?

If its 100 degrees outside, the uniform itself makes an excellent swimsuit. Its gonna be soaking wet anyway; might as well be drenched with cold fresh water instead of sweat.

FilingBluesFL

If its 100 degrees outside, the uniform itself makes an excellent swimsuit. Its gonna be soaking wet anyway; might as well be drenched with cold fresh water instead of sweat.

Got plenty of apartments here in the city.

Take off socks, shoes, and sunglasses, jump in, wring things out a bit, good to go!

If there's a nice cool pool shower around, that works just as well, too! Get a lot of attention from the womens when I do this lol Mostly because they make fun of my boobies that are very prominent after a dip in the pool :(

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver, who is no longer with the company, do this one afternoon. He was making a delivery on a very hot day and the woman told him to feel free to jump in the pool. Unfortunately she didn't tell her husband who came home to see the UPS guy swimming in his pool.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a driver, who is no longer with the company, do this one afternoon. He was making a delivery on a very hot day and the woman told him to feel free to jump in the pool. Unfortunately she didn't tell her husband who came home to see the UPS guy swimming in his pool.

A driver who ran a route near mine had the OK to use a customer's pool. He didn't change into swim clothes but jumped in fully clothed on those really hot days. He never had any complaints from customer.

S

serenity now

train-derail.jpg
train-derail.jpg

CFLBrown

Our sprinklers down here are unfiltered "natural" well water...

So you go in smelling like sweaty man and come out smelling like sweaty man that :censored2: himself

The smelly water is most likely 'reclaimed water'. It's treated waste water. Anything from an actual well would be cleaner.

Either way I avoid most in ground lawn sprinklers.