quick question about after peak.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
sup fellow sarcastic upsers. Been on pre-load for last six months, just passed integrad. im wondering since i am already a permanent employee going in to full-time peak driving, any possibility i will be kept on driving? or will i go back to pre-load? I have to be considered over off the street seasonals id imagine. thanks for any insight, insults, sarcastic trash talk. word

This has "Runner-Gunner" written all over it!

thatsmypackage

Just a heads-up to all you new-hire, seasonal, temporary and helper people who come here for advice:

Nobody here can help you, none!! Every area is different. We (with the exception of Hoax) are hourly (or, in my case, retired hourly) and can do nothing to help you or even advise you. Actually, Hoax is also retired and as a result is every bit as irrelevant as I am.

​Good luck, and keep on tipping at windmills.

LOL! Pretty much figured that out already. Been on this site for less than 24 hours and I can see it's just another clique fest. Anyway... I'll work another season and hope to get offered a perm driving gig at the end. If it doesn't work that way then fine, no big deal... but I've become pretty disenchanted by UPS and the hoops we are expected to jump through anyway. If they are too narrow minded to hire the most qualified person for the job, than I'll look elsewhere for a driving gig. I don't have the patience for bidding for jobs and competing against preloaders with ZERO driving experience. LOL! Take care fellas.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
LOL! Pretty much figured that out already. Been on this site for less than 24 hours and I can see it's just another clique fest. Anyway... I'll work another season and hope to get offered a perm driving gig at the end. If it doesn't work that way then fine, no big deal... but I've become pretty disenchanted by UPS and the hoops we are expected to jump through anyway. If they are too narrow minded to hire the most qualified person for the job, than I'll look elsewhere for a driving gig. I don't have the patience for bidding for jobs and competing against preloaders with ZERO driving experience. LOL! Take care fellas.
you've been at ups for 6 months and you're disenchanted? Wait awhile.....lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

​This is a union shop. Being the most qualified rarely means anything.