Quick question PT preload, Air driver

Cfo33

So I've been with UPS for almost 11 years but only recently started doing some saturday and occasionally during the week air driving...
my Inside rate is over $18/hour, $13.50 when air driving

I hate taking the $5 pay cut right now when they ask me to brown up and drive, has anyone heard of the company at least matching the inside pay rate for long standing employees like this or am I just stuck waiting out this progression until it catches up?

I've searched for an answer and cannot seem to find a definitive solution

PT Car Washer

So I've been with UPS for almost 11 years but only recently started doing some saturday and occasionally during the week air driving...

I hate taking the $5 pay cut right now when they ask me to brown up and drive, has anyone heard of the company at least matching the inside pay rate for long standing employees like this or am I just stuck waiting out this progression until it catches up?

You are stuck waiting for progression. At least it is only a two year progression. When did 11 years make someone a long standing employee?

You should Be red circled.

Cfo33

I tried it a couple years back, and while I was hitting scratch by day 12, I ultimately decided it wasn't for me. I do some personal training and other things and the preload shift and being done by noon at the latest works out much better for me.

PT Car Washer

I tried it a couple years back, and while I was hitting scratch by day 12, I ultimately decided it wasn't for me. I do some personal training and other things and the preload shift and being done by noon at the latest works out much better for me.
There is more to life then a fat paycheck on Friday.