Quick question PT preload, Air driver

Cfo33

Someone understood what I was trying to say.

The way I worded it (my only regret) left me open to those words of wisdom, my initial reaction was "does this guy know me or something" then I figured what you meant by what I said in general because like pt car washer said definitely don't we all

PT Car Washer

The way I worded it (my only regret) left me open to those words of wisdom, my initial reaction was "does this guy know me or something" then I figured what you meant by what I said in general because like pt car washer said definitely don't we all
Hey, I am 60 years old and still PT after 38 years and I don't regret one minute of it. For the most part anyway.

What makes you think I am salty and grumpy? I could be a bundle of joy for all you know.
200w (1).gif

PT Car Washer

I know part timers that make 45k+ a year. They work preload, do exception air work, Saturday air and get overtime whenever it's offered.
$27k+ the first 6 months so far of this year. Of course I know some package car and Feeder drivers are going to say they would not get out of bed for such a measly amount.