Quick ?

Doug1

I got trained for shifting about month ago.they starting using me as helper to a guy that is out shifting. Now it got to point where i can't be coming home late due to my am job.I keep saying to my ft that i can not be there every night maybe twice a week,and that i would like to work in hub( my normal job).any suggestion on what to do ??

I got trained for shifting about month ago.they starting using me as helper to a guy that is out shifting. Now it got to point where i can't be coming home late due to my am job.I keep saying to my ft that i can not be there every night maybe twice a week,and that i would like to work in hub( my normal job).any suggestion on what to do ??
Not to be mean,....quit!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Don't worry about sleep, over rated, do what you got to do soldier and get it done. Put your big boy pants on and suck it up and DO WORK SON.

If you cant commit,quit!

Dont whine and cry about it! poop or get off the pot.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NestleQuickInstantChocolateDrinkMix.gif