Quickest Way To Driving

UPS_Guy

Package Car Driver
You guys are to funny! He's a brother now... Air Driving is the quickest way to reach top pay when you pass your 30 days. You'll still have to wait your turn to go driving since you are now a union member. Its all about seniority, and you will learn that very fast, and it will upset you. But we ALL went through the bumping and headaches! You'll have to do your time as well. It's a whole different ball game once you actually do the job. You are under a microscope and they know your every move. We now have telematics in our center, and they know EVERYTHING now and can GPS your location. But you'll see all that for yourself as you spend time with UPS. They're a BIG company that tries to get away with things especially if your a rookie. Know your shop steward, learn your rights... Good luck!

I think I have a good chance in the hub where I'm at...a lot of the drivers are old...they look like they are gonna retire soon...I'm guessing I have a year to a year and a half wait to start driving...and to the ********* that's talking about spelling...who gives a ***** about spelling words correctly on a blog site...only a ********would....

Gosh bud, I was going to let you know how to get that package job thats open but now I think I`ll just bump you and take it for myself.

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
this thread is just too damned funny. I wish it only took a year and a half to become a full-time anything in most centers much less a driver.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hi ho, hi ho
It's off to werk we go.................

Hi ho hi ho,
It's home from werk we go.......................

proudupstexan

Brian Borrego
I wish I could start driving too but we have to wait, you say you might have a good chance at your hub but just think about the others that been there longer then you have they have the greatest chance to get picked, I've been at the SATX hub for about a year and a half and put my name up for driver and when I saw the list there were people that been there way longer, and in your case its gonna take some time and you have to be there at least 3 or 6 months? I believe to even sign up but all else I can say is good luck