Quincy Riot police Quell Tea Party Protesters

tieguy

Banned
I've seen a lot of different pictures of that event now. I agree the protestors should have gone across the street when instructed to do so but calling the riot police out for this crowd was overdone.

bbsam

Staff member
Riot police in Quincy Illinois? That is funny. Where did they get them? Or is the Tea Party movement traveling around with their own riot police contingent for added dramatic effect?:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tea-swat.jpg

Tea Party Ladies

then a line of SWAT

then the media trucks

So the question should be who was SWAT protecting ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Riot police in Quincy Illinois? That is funny. Where did they get them? Or is the Tea Party movement traveling around with their own riot police contingent for added dramatic effect?:happy-very:

Thats funny BB...kinda like how the Messiah has the MSM attached to his Jock strap praising his every move...oh wait thats you and your sister Deez.:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now let's compare the Tea Party & The Immigration Rally;
Armed cops patrol the Tea party's peaceful assemblies and they are known for picking up their own trash, while the other ...
SANTA CRUZ (San Jose Mercury News)A large group of protesters demonstrating at a May Day rally for worker’s and immigrant rights downtown broke off into a riot vandalizing about a dozen businesses around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, police said. Many in the group were carrying makeshift torches as they marched, breaking storefront windows and writing “anarchist graffiti” on buildings, according to Capt. Steve Clark.
Many businesses sustained multiple broken windows including very large storefront windows at Urban Outfitters and The Rittenhouse building.
Police believe at least 15 businesses suffered damage.
The violence was initiated from a group holding a rally at the town clock for May Day.
Windows at Jamba Juice and Velvet Underground were left shattered and graffiti including anarchy signs were tagged onto buildings.
Because of the size and violent demeanor of the crowd, Santa Cruz police asked for help from all agencies in the county to break up the riot.
At one point, protesters lit a fire on the porch of Caffe Pergolesi and blocked access to firefighters, officers said. Police were able to clear out the demonstrators before more damage was caused.

diesel96

Thats funny BB...kinda like how the Messiah has the MSM attached to his Jock strap praising his every move...oh wait thats you and your sister Deez.:wink2:

I think the state of Arizona is waiting for you and those three elder tea-party cougars in their holier than thou red, white and blue sweatshirts to set-up their lawn chairs and start flag waving in front of Gov Jan Brewer's mansion for more liberty and less Gov't....I believe Gov Jan will spare an extra girdle for you in case you want to hike up that skirt....:wink2:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I think the state of Arizona is waiting for you and those three elder tea-party cougars in their holier than thou red, white and blue sweatshirts to set-up their lawn chairs and start flag waving in front of Gov Jan Brewer's mansion for more liberty and less Gov't....I believe Gov Jan will spare an extra girdle for you in case you want to hike up that skirt....:wink2:

I would be proud to stand with those 3 grandma patriots. Maybe if your lips were not permantly stuck to the Messiahs poop shoot you would be able to see the damage that he is doing to America. I hear BB is have a Kool-aid party and your the guest of honor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADZNJvYJ_Y&feature=related

bbsam

Staff member
Grandma patriots! Really, where do you guys come up with this goofiness? And when will they begin thei SEAL training?

diesel96

I would be proud to stand with those 3 grandma patriots. Maybe if your lips were not permantly stuck to the Messiahs poop shoot you would be able to see the damage that he is doing to America. I hear BB is have a Kool-aid party and your the guest of honor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADZNJvYJ_Y&feature=related

Go right ahead, knock yourself out teabagging The Golden Girls, but don't touch their social and medicare checks.
BTW...Arizona Tea Party and Obama haters, keep sucking your thumbs while Az is striping Liberty on it's citizens and instilling more Gov't. You ought to re-think your position on illegal aliens, because you'd fit right the way you cherry pick.

tieguy

Banned
Go right ahead, knock yourself out teabagging The Golden Girls, but don't touch their social and medicare checks.
BTW...Arizona Tea Party and Obama haters, keep sucking your thumbs while Az is striping Liberty on it's citizens and instilling more Gov't. You ought to re-think your position on illegal aliens, because you'd fit right the way you cherry pick.

Arizonans will have more rights and resources now that they are not competing with illegals.

klein

Für Meno :)

Yeah, those golden girls, are like my US aunts, actually.
Who wouldn't be, if they start touching your medicare and SS ?

My aunt never had employer paid healthcare in her life, and no way does she want it (medicare), taken away from her now.
Oddly enough, her own daughter and son have different views.

bbsam

Staff member

LMAO! But really deez, "teabagging The Golden Girls" is a mental picture I'm trying to wipe clear of my mind. Very funny though.

bbsam

Staff member
Lighten up Babs, it was a little funny. I'm ok with Americans, but that's not what they were going with, now was it? "Grandma Patriots" was the title de jour if I remember correctly.