Quit ups.

box_beeyotch

That the guy they arrested around here who killed and dismembered his girlfriend dumping parts of her body around the area. Used his cell phone to track his whereabouts and matched it to where the body parts were.

Committing crime is kind of like delivering packages for UPS, you have to follow proper methods and procedures to be successful. But seriously though...lol

JL 0513

Committing crime is kind of like delivering packages for UPS, you have to follow proper methods and procedures to be successful. But seriously though...lol

If you actually followed all the methods exactly by the book, you'd be out until 10pm every night.

Take the 8 keys to lifting and lowering for example. The method you are supposed to do 400 times a day. The way we are technically instructed to lift a package (even a 1 lb one), takes about 15 seconds each. Instead of the 2 seconds we all do it in.

And have you ever driven 5 mph around your center (posted limit)? Watch how long it takes. LOL.

10 point

Funny this topic came up today. I seem to have the opposite issue. Retired end of May 2015, used all of my vacation, personal and sick days, got a check in the mail today for over $700, details said "adjustment" and hours worked "0." Before I cash that baby, I want to know what the heck it is. I don't want to deal with it months or years down the road . . . Put in a call to HR today, waiting for call back, we'll see, I guess . . .
You probably got the OP's money. :)

Last edited:

box_beeyotch

If you actually followed all the methods exactly by the book, you'd be out until 10pm every night.

Take the 8 keys to lifting and lowering for example. The method you are supposed to do 400 times a day. The way we are technically instructed to lift a package (even a 1 lb one), takes about 15 seconds each. Instead of the 2 seconds we all do it in.

And have you ever driven 5 mph around your center (posted limit)? Watch how long it takes. LOL.

I never said I follow all the methods. I was just comparing this job to first degree murder lol