Quitting: And getting your job back

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lol you've worked here long enough to know....UPS is like high school! Who's fighting with this one....who's not doing their job right....who's sleeping with who? lmao
1 big super gayazz soap opera un in that piece, I could care less about anybody elses business. Come to work, do the job, get paid fatt duckees and go home, that simple lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What has kept me going all these years is the thought of quitting, everyday .
In less than 20 working months it will become a reality . Unfortunately my body won't make it .

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Life is about choices and consequences. As a work group we cannot allow this driver to come back like nothing happened.

What should be his consequence for being allowed to keep his job?

"We", as in his fellow Teamsters? Maybe you offer him some support and advice like his union family should.

"Consequence"? What say does he have in seeing that you suffer any "consequence" if you make a mistake? None. It's the companies decision he was allowed to stay and that's all you need to know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"We", as in his fellow Teamsters? Maybe you offer him some support and advice like his union family should.

"Consequence"? What say does he have in seeing that you suffer any "consequence" if you make a mistake? None. It's the companies decision he was allowed to stay and that's all you need to know.
Agreed. It's not like the guy was a snitch...running to management and tattling on other teamsters and getting guys pulled into the office. Whether he quit or not affected no one but himself.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We all wanted to quit at some point.
Did it for the wife and kids.
I made the family,I have to take care of them!
Exactly G, couldn't have said it better myself. We all hate this job, but its mind over matter and you do what you have to do to survive. Once you get married and or have kids, its not about your happiness anymore its all about them first and foremost WORD

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Please give me some examples of what your stewards do so I won't do them.
pit people against each other, use racist/racial slurs , sabotage other peoples work areas, write nasty things on packages for others to see, etc and a variety of other things.

Oh oh...have your own tanning bed in your home, because you're so narcissistic and vain. ovah 9 and perhaps a few others will get that one ;)