Quiz time

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I seem to remember there was some handout a year or 2 ago about the Diad 4 limits but I lost those brain cells at Daytona this year. I know the more streets (address ranges) in your dispatch the less reliable the Diad is.

Cementups

Box Monkey
OK, I was actually surprised that this wasn't guessed. DIAD 4 will hold exactly 2500 packages in it. A message will actually appear and tell you that it will not accpet any more packages.

satellitedriver

OK, I was actually surprised that this wasn't guessed. DIAD 4 will hold exactly 2500 packages in it. A message will actually appear and tell you that it will not accpet any more packages.
OK,
What's the second question on the quiz?
I didn't know the answer to the first one.
Quiz is a plural, isn't it?
I think I'm gonna flunk this test.

Cementups

Box Monkey
quiz
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/kwɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kwiz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural quiz·zes, verb, quizzed, quiz·zing.
–noun 1.an informal test or examination of a student or class. 2.a questioning. 3.a practical joke; a hoax. 4.Chiefly British. an eccentric, often odd-looking person. –verb (used with object) 5.to examine or test (a student or class) informally by questions. 6.to question closely: The police quizzed several suspects. 7.Chiefly British. to make fun of; ridicule; mock; chaff