Quiz

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just barely passed with 24 correct.....

A score of 24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade. Supposedly 96% of all High School Seniors FAILED this test.. AND if that's not bad enough, 50+% of all individuals over 50 did too!!

Take the test and be surprised at what we don't know. It is a history test about our country we should know......

http://games.toast.net/independence/

D

Dis-organized Labor

I got 27. Didn't know about Ike, I chose the obvious answer. Missed the amendments not ratified and the liquor one (Trying not to give the answers).
I can't believe High schoolers were THAT bad

D

Dis-organized Labor

sorry only 26.
But that is above my state's avg of 21

Being a Conservative, you probably lied, cheated, stole, did whatever you could to get that score. Can you say: "Exploited the Man"???

Come on, you Conservative......

moreluck

golden ticket member
got 10 correct.....give it a try!

Current events quiz......

This is a interesting, simple test that shows the results in a number of ways. It sure indicates that the majority of Americans don't know what's going on. It's astonishing that so many people got less than half right.

There are no tricks here - just a simple test to see if you are current on your information. This is quite good and the results are shocking.

Test your knowledge with questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did

Click here: Test Your News IQ - Pew Research Center<http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/index.php>

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
11 out of 11. I had to think a bit on the on British PM and do some mental calculations on the oil spill depth, the rest were a piece of cake.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thats very easy - had no idea on "How many Amendments have been proposed officially by Congress but never ratified?" - guessed wrong.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Who did Barney secretly have sex with before he became a famous purple dinosaur and before the Hollywood Tabloid Shows ruined his Adult Career:
a). Baby Bop
b). Minnie Mouse
c). Thomas the Tank
d). Beth from DOG the Bounty Hunter

moreluck

golden ticket member
This one says I'm a Centrist.......

---

Try this test. It's said that 16 million people have taken it already and it’s supposedly very accurate. You'll be asked just 10 questions, and then it instantly tells you where you stand politically. It shows your position as a red dot on a "political map" so you'll see exactly where you score. The most interesting thing about the Quiz is that it goes beyond the Democrat, Republican, and Independent. The Quiz has gotten a lot of praise. The Washington Post said it has "gained respect as a valid measure of a person's political leanings." The Fraser Institute said it's "a fast, fun, and accurate assessment of a person's overall political views." Suite University said it is the "most concise and accurate political quiz out there." Click on the link below...

Click here: World's Smallest Political Quiz

JustTired

free at last.......
What would be the best way to fix our broken federal government?
a. One term (6-8 years) for all elected offices. No golden parachute retirement plan. Can seek elected office (not formerly held) after 2 year waiting period.
b. see (a.) above
c. see (b.) above
d. all of the above

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK—give it your best---

Try this test! It is very interesting. It will test your knowledge of current events. It is interesting that 11 people of the original survey conducted by Pew Research did not get a single question correct.

This is an excellent test and it shows results in a number of ways. National results indicate that the majority of Americans don't know what is going on in their country. Are these the "low information voters" we have been hearing about?

It is astonishing that so many people got less than half of the questions right. The results say that 80% of the voting public are clueless about current events. That's pretty scary but not at all surprising.

There are no trick questions in this test -- Either you know the answer or you don't. It will give you an idea whether or not you are current on your information data base.

The test contains 13 straight forward questions.

Click here: Test Your News IQ - Pew Research Center