QVC Ladies

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg

Smarter than a monkey.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I have a customer. Who, has stuff under a back cover for 2 yrs after I put it there. (A reclining chair and ottoman) They finally open them this past week. Put them in storage bins. Plus the back barn is piled with unopened boxes. From the yrs I've delivered to them. So now I have a clearing to start filling it up again

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have a customer. Who, has stuff under a back cover for 2 yrs after I put it there. (A reclining chair and ottoman) They finally open them this past week. Put them in storage bins. Plus the back barn is piled with unopened boxes. From the yrs I've delivered to them. So now I have a clearing to start filling it up again
It will be like Christmas for whoever opens the boxes after they die.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I once had a similar customer.

2-3 QVC's a day. Enclosed front porch and another door into the house.

I would set the packages inside the porch door, and they would just toss them onto a pile. Eventually there was just a narrow path from the porch door to the house door.

I never saw anyone there, and got bumped off that route, so I never learned what happened to all that crap.

jaker

trolling
I have a lady who has a inversion table sitting outside after a couple years still in the box (well what's left of the box since it gets wet when it rains) and then she order those organizing racks about a year ago and Guess where they are at

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It will be like Christmas for whoever opens the boxes after they die.
We did have another customer who died. Every room was packed full of unopened boxes. Closets included. Family opened each one. Sold on ebay. Never found out how many boxes. I'm betting 5k boxes

We also had one die. They had to bring in two roll off dumpsters when they cleaned out her house. Much of what she had stored there was unsalvageable.

JL 0513

It's truly a sickness with these people. QVC/HSN, etc.are the worst places to buy from (typically lower quality items with inflated prices) but because they give you an easy credit card people get addicted to ordering crap they don't need or will ever use. They just think they want it and they just love to shop.