R.A. is probably going to prison.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

James P. H grew up on picket lines and in union meetings. He is the only son of James R. H, former General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. On his 18th birthday, H received his own union card and was sworn in by his father. Prior to becoming Administrative Assistant to Michigan Joint Council 43, H was a labor lawyer in Detroit for 25 years.

TEAMSTER CAREER

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment.
E
1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members in workers compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters; represented Teamster joint councils and local unions.

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43.

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

All accurate info. Also he has consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's. He worked unloading ships on the Great Lakes, and he worked driving trucks, heavy equipment and buses in Alaska during the construction of the BEMIS (Ballistic Missle Early Warning System) military base there you go sparky.
What's wrong with you trying to disrupt his story with truth and facts.....how are they suppose to lie to members to try and get votes if you keep on interjecting facts

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So you are saying the GOVERNMENT wants to destroy unions?

Barrack Obama's government?
Their is a huge group of politicians and past presidents that want to eradicate organzed labor. Some of these people you actually support. They donate to the TRF. Do you know what the TRF even is?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How many times are you going to regurgitate this BS? If he had "consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's" he would not have been ineligible to run for General President in 1991. FACT!

He was ineligible, because of the 24 month dues requirement.

That doesn't render his history, as completely inaccurate.

Not even TDU disputes that.

-Bug-

How many times are you going to regurgitate this BS? If he had "consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's" he would not have been ineligible to run for General President in 1991. FACT!
The fact is you are jaded. The strongest survive and Jimmy it the king of the mountain. Fact. Ron Carey couldn't keep it together and this stings in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss but Ron was caught and he could splain his way out. That and he *ucked up my central states portion of my pension.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The fact is you are jaded. The strongest survive and Jimmy it the king of the mountain. Fact. Ron Carey couldn't keep it together and this stings in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss but Ron was caught and he could splain his way out. That and he *ucked up my central states portion of my pension.

He's been a teamster as long or longer than anyone on this forum. Fact fact fact. People are going to hate.

Fact is....

Politics are a bitch.

There is a reason, JH is the General President.

"Oh, my dues weren't paid and RC is now General President".

Did you ever think, that might be by design ?

It's hard to fathom, that truck drivers are so gullible.

Maybe not. ;)

FZ.... seems to think so.

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
James P. H grew up on picket lines and in union meetings. He is the only son of James R. H, former General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. On his 18th birthday, H received his own union card and was sworn in by his father. Prior to becoming Administrative Assistant to Michigan Joint Council 43, H was a labor lawyer in Detroit for 25 years.

TEAMSTER CAREER

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment.
E
1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members in workers compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters; represented Teamster joint councils and local unions.

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43.

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

All accurate info. Also he has consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's. He worked unloading ships on the Great Lakes, and he worked driving trucks, heavy equipment and buses in Alaska during the construction of the BEMIS (Ballistic Missle Early Warning System) military base there you go sparky.
Got that right off of H's bio page?

It sounds like bs.

And why doesn't it talk about his time as a company lawyer against the unions?

realbrown1

Their is a huge group of politicians and past presidents that want to eradicate organzed labor. Some of these people you actually support. They donate to the TRF. Do you know what the TRF even is?
Yes.

And what of it?

Does it scare you as bad as TDU does?

So tell us, lowest vote getter in the delegate election, what is so bad about TDU?

image.jpeg
Got that right off of H's bio page?

It sounds like bs.

And why doesn't it talk about his time as a company lawyer against the unions?
I'd rather talk about your bio loser.

Fact is....

Politics are a bitch.

There is a reason, JH is the General President.

"Oh, my dues weren't paid and RC is now General President".

Did you ever think, that might be by design ?

It's hard to fathom, that truck drivers are so gullible.

Maybe not. ;)

FZ.... seems to think so.

-Bug-
friend Z needs to take care to that poop sandwich breath before he hits the campaign trail. Guys got multiple salaries he should get veneers and a good probiotic.

Who wants some lead belly? You better get it quick I don't have the time to devote to this site. Campaigning for Jimmy and Ken takes time you know!!!

realbrown1

View attachment 89806
I'd rather talk about your bio loser.
I am an Independent who mostly supports Republicans.

Republicans are better for the working man than the Democrats are any day of the week.

Democrats tax and regulate employers right out of the country.

And tax the working man to the brink to give welfare to the lazy people so they will continue to support Democrats.

Republicans are better for the working man than the Democrats are any day of the week.

And tax the working man to the brink to give welfare to the lazy people so they will continue to support Democrats.
You are what's wrong with America.

realbrown1

Who wants some lead belly? You better get it quick I don't have the time to devote to this site. Campaigning for Jimmy and Ken takes time you know!!!
Good luck with that.

Especially at locals that had contracts imposed upon them by Jimmy and Ken.

BrownArmy

What specifically do Republicans do for the 'working man'?