R.I.P. David Nelson

P

pickup

None left cept the grand and great grand kids. RIP

And you find this unusual? Based on that last sentence, you are working from the starting point of Ozzie and Harriet. Two generations have passed on. Happens all the time

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ozzie was the man . When I think of that name ,Sharon's baked to a crisp husband doesn't come to mind. I think of that nice old guy with the sweater vest and tie. Man am I getting old. Next you will be posting things about Lumpy from Leave it to Beaver.

raceanoncr

And you find this unusual? Based on that last sentence, you are working from the starting point of Ozzie and Harriet. Two generations have passed on. Happens all the time

Does that statement make it look like I think that's unusual? It looks like just that: a statement.

Geez, you find that unusual "you are working from the starting point of Ozzie and Harriet. Two generations have passed on. Happens all the time". I am almost 64 yrs old, enough that, yes, I DID see the start of Ozzie and Harriet. I think I HAVE seen generations pass on. I think I know it happens all the time.

"Uh, hello. Mr Obvious? Long time listener, first time caller. I think I have this critter living under my sink that makes a terrible growling noise every time I turn the switch on the wall on".

Thanks for the clarification.