R.I.P. Gordie Howe

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Do you remember Pleasure Island in Wakefield ???
Sounds familiar but i don't think we went there. For fun went went to this lake that you had to wear an ankle bracelet with a tag. My

I remember Malden. My Mom let me ride my bicycle there one time. that was quite a trip for a 10-11 year old. I think i was about 7-8 years old when that factory blew up. it rattled our windows. can't remember how far Malden was, maybe 6 miles? My dad used to play racketball with Pete Marciano. ( Rocky's brother )at the Brockton YMCA. He was a real nice guy and used to tell my Dad stories about the Rock.

i left Wakefield when i was 11 and we moved to the southshore near Quincy and Braintree.

oldngray

nowhere special
180520.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Sounds familiar but i don't think we went there. For fun went went to this lake that you had to wear an ankle bracelet with a tag. My

I remember Malden. My Mom let me ride my bicycle there one time. that was quite a trip for a 10-11 year old. I think i was about 7-8 years old when that factory blew up. it rattled our windows. can't remember how far Malden was, maybe 6 miles? My dad used to play racketball with Pete Marciano. ( Rocky's brother )at the Brockton YMCA. He was a real nice guy and used to tell my Dad stories about the Rock.

i left Wakefield when i was 11 and we moved to the southshore near Quincy and Braintree.
Did they have the festival on the lake there when you were a kid?
It's quite a big event now.