R.I.P. Jack

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
While perusing our local paper today I came across this obituary. May Jack R.I.P., now.:surprised:
jg.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can you provide us with some background on this, Steve? I have to admit I don't have a clue what you are talking about or why this particular obituary is relevant.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Can you provide us with some background on this, Steve? I have to admit I don't have a clue what you are talking about or why this particular obituary is relevant.
Take a close look at the guys name and say it fast. You, of all people, should have figured this out.:sad-little:

Last edited:

wkmac

While perusing our local paper today I came across this obituary. May Jack R.I.P., now.:surprised:

OH MAN! I didn't know Kenneth Maitland had died. What a wonderful man and super neighbor too! My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends in the local area.

Thanks for posting that Steve because I would not have known!

ups1990

Steve, at first my instinct was that you were referencing Jack in The Box. How's Jack doing, does anyone know?.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OH MAN! I didn't know Kenneth Maitland had died. What a wonderful man and super neighbor too! My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends in the local area.

Thanks for posting that Steve because I would not have known!
Scanned the surrounding articles to show that the article in question was genuine.