R.I.P. Obama Agenda

clueless

We can only hope--listening to his press conference right now--he still doesn't get it. Still saying the same stuff as he did 2 years ago. Pathetic.

over9five

Staff member
We can only hope--listening to his press conference right now--he still doesn't get it. Still saying the same stuff as he did 2 years ago. Pathetic.

Exactly. I watched for a while. Why can't he understand this was America saying "NO, Barry"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
transparency....yada, yada, yada....
bipartisanship......and on, and on, and on.....
My door will be open for ideas........bazinga!!

I felt like I was in dejavu land listening to him. He says he suffered after last night's whooping.....he still has a job.....typical narcissist, it's all about him !!

OHIO....way to go woo hoo !!!! :peaceful:

California....you suck!!! :sad-very: (except for downing marijuana.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I voted for Carly & Meg. I don't know what these other fools were thinking.
I got a message real early this morning from my daughter In Vegas. She said, "Don't blame me, I voted 'red'!"

over9five

Staff member
LOL, ya but I think gridlock is better than continuing the useless Obama policies.
Better to stop the train than to have it run over the cliff.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, ya but I think gridlock is better than continuing the useless Obama policies.
Better to stop the train than to have it run over the cliff.

I actually think that the crazy train has just started it's trip. The only problem is that it runs in circles and never goes anywhere. Choose your "engineer"; Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, Boehner.....it doesn't matter. Maybe they can hire Sharon Angle to be conductor now that she lost. I'll take the cliff.

tourists24

And bringing Jerry Brown back????? After everything he said about having no plan as a governor??

Ive been wondering this myself and no one is really bringing this up... I mean,,, he was booted out he was so bad... yet here he is again... Peoples from Cali... please explain? lol

tourists24

Hellooo GRIDLOCK!! Republican House + Democratic Senate and President = ZERO. Sorry, but Boehner is a orange-colored maroon, who won't do anything but fan the flames of useless rhetoric.

Actually, I have no problem with gridlock... that way, nothing can get done

fxdwg

Long Time Member

I felt like I was in dejavu land listening to him. He says he suffered after last night's whooping.....he still has a job.....typical narcissist, it's all about him !!

More; No disrespect intended
BUT........

So.. this open door?????

browndevil

California stayed Blue! :) Keep it up Prop 19 supporters, you will see legalization of Marijuana (no i don't smoke it and don't plan on starting) within 8 years. Does Boehner cry at every news conference? Last time I saw him tear up it was on the House floor when he was pleading with his constituents to pass Bush's stimulus plan in 2008

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
California stayed Blue! :) Keep it up Prop 19 supporters, you will see legalization of Marijuana (no i don't smoke it and don't plan on starting) within 8 years. Does Boehner cry at every news conference? Last time I saw him tear up it was on the House floor when he was pleading with his constituents to pass Bush's stimulus plan in 2008

I've got a question. When Boehner cries, are the tears orange too? What a piece of work.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've got a question. When Boehner cries, are the tears orange too? What a piece of work.

So, Mr. purple & green, you've never been overcome with emotion????? Ever????
Your kid graduates from college and you don't have a moment? You walk your daughter down the aisle and you don't tear up? Considering his humble beginnings
and huge family, he was swelling with pride at the realization of what he has accomplished. I hate that macho crap!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, Mr. purple & green, you've never been overcome with emotion????? Ever????
Your kid graduates from college and you don't have a moment? You walk your daughter down the aisle and you don't tear up? Considering his humble beginnings
and huge family, he was swelling with pride at the realization of what he has accomplished. I hate that macho crap!!!!

I admit to crying at emotional moments, but Mr Boehner has a history of crying at politically expedient moments. No macho issues here. Just observing a crafty well-bronzed politician in action. Purple and orange over here, which is appropriate given Mr Boehner's skin tone.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. Gridlock. Nothing getting done. The right is already back pedalling, lowering expectations. What happened to repealing health care? Ah. But you never really thought that was possible in the first place, did you? LOL. But got the base out to vote. That's the important thing.

browndevil

Yes. Gridlock. Nothing getting done. The right is already back pedalling, lowering expectations. What happened to repealing health care? Ah. But you never really thought that was possible in the first place, did you? LOL. But got the base out to vote. That's the important thing.
Are the GOP prepared to give up their own congressional healthcare package while beginning to repeal universal healthcare to Americans who are watching their jobs being sent overseas? (see Carly Fiorina at HP) who ran unsuccesful bid for CA senator for that little tidbit. Doubt it, same as it ever was, same as it ever was!