R.I.P. Ron Carey

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here in chicago we tell the wives what we are going to do! You floridians have any stones?

I hope my wife doesnt read this!!!:happy-very:

My wife proofreads all of my posts on here. Today, instead of hanging out with the fella's watching the game, I'll be watching Lifetime movies with the Mrs., oh what a life.:surprised::happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
File a grievance Steven.....705Red will defend your case.
I will argue anything against ups, at least i have a decent shot at winning the case. There is no shot in ever winning a case against a wife! They are programmed to beleive they are always right! :happy2:

Why ruin it for them!:happy-very:

I will argue anything against ups, at least i have a decent shot at winning the case. There is no shot in ever winning a case against a wife! They are programmed to beleive they are always right! :happy2:

Why ruin it for them!:happy-very:
That just backs up my Dad's saying. There are several methods to argue with a woman....and none of them work.

1080Driver

I work out of a building maybe 10 minutes from the Whitestone.....its right on the Bronx/Westchester border. I'm hoping to be able to at least pop into the memorial.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have lost a great man.

Last night I was going thru a box of junk and came across an old sticker that said--- I voted for Ron Carey- I voted for a REAL Teamster. If anyone collects Teamster stuff pm me and I will send it to you.