R1a

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, May 30, 2012.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

MFE, how is the new website going?

3. what is the new website

big fan of MFE

guy doesn't wear purple goggles.

4. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

No kidding...miss the guy! Was always nice to see the bickering between him and a few chosen others..lol

5. Ricochet1a

Ricochet1a New Member

Message sent at 22 minutes past the hour. Reference "weather vane" for identity.

6. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Ooooooooooh baby,
    I wonder what's cooking?

7. Ricochet1a

Ricochet1a New Member

Chili tonight, ought to be good.

8. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Sounds good.
    We're having jerk pork. Yummy.

9. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Has anybody heard back from him?

10. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

He was probably a company plant sent to test the flames of dissent. When Memphis found after a sufficiently long period of time that dissent was limited to a small cabal of posters full of piss but short on vinegar, they realized that no threat actually exists and they can proceed with doing whatever the hell they want.

Ok. Take away MFE being a plant and this is probably the companies view of the discussions that occur here.

11. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

I had a $7500 medical bill after Blue Cross denied payment for a stress test. I posted that on here and shortly after got a notice that Blue Cross decided to pay the bill and that I owe nothing. Someone is taking what we post very seriously(and for that I'm very grateful).

12. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Not to sound mean, but I highly doubt FedEx spent any energy violating HIPPA laws or asking Blue Cross to search tens of thousands of FedEx employee's medical records to see who owed $7500 for a stress test.

13. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

I doubt that too. But as they know who I am it would've been a simple matter of calling Blue Cross and asking why? According to folks here FedEx actually writes the checks.

14. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

ding ding ding!