Racism rears its ugly head

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
blacks and latinos have basically nothing to show for capitalism. i cant believe there is not more unrest.

another reason we need worker controlled cooperatives instead of capitalism

I wonder what the percentage for Whites would be if you removed the top 1%, because I would venture to guess that once that is done, the $141,000 amount isn't a reality for most Whites.

Last edited:

rickyb

I wonder what the percentage for Whites would be if you removed the top 1%, because I would venture to guess that once that is done, the $141,000 amount isn't a reality for most Whites.

this is Median net worth so it takes an individual right in the middle. the Average net worth would be inflated by the 1%.

moreluck

golden ticket member
baltimore-blacks.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Unless equal chance has not only been withheld, but non-equal chance has been institutionalized...

Your unless as a qualifier changes it to a completely different statement. There is no such condition on the quote "Equality is about giving everyone an equal chance. Not about giving everyone an equal result. You are talking about a completely different situation.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Americans Need Not Apply At One Texas Farm Company

The DOJ quietly announced this week its lawsuit victory over Estopy Farms for denying employment to an American named Enrique Romero in 2010.

An administrative law judge ruled that the company illegally passed over Romero in favor of Mexican nationals it recruited under the H-2A visa program for temporary or seasonal agricultural employees. Foreigners are issued H-2A visas to work in the United States for companies that certify there are no Americans willing, able and qualified to do the job.

“U.S. workers are not to be discriminated against in favor of foreign workers,” ruled Administrative Judge Law Ellen Thomas. “That is precisely what happened here.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/19/americans-need-not-apply-at-one-texas-farm-company/

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
...as well in the minds and actions of many Southerners...
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Know what I mean? Everybody knows full well what the confederate flag stands for in today's America, and so do the tea, wing nut, Christo-fascist supporters.But the candidate who comes out against it is done in the primary....end of story. Their entire coalition is racists, gun nuts, and religious zealots, and they all overlap in many cases.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Know what I mean? Everybody knows full well what the confederate flag stands for in today's America, and so do the tea, wing nut, Christo-fascist supporters.But the candidate who comes out against it is done in the primary....end of story. Their entire coalition is racists, gun nuts, and religious zealots, and they all overlap in many cases.

Figures. Hillary Clinton Supported and Celebrated Confederate Flag Day in Arkansas

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-in-arkansas/