Racism rears its ugly head

oldngray

nowhere special
A college student has been taken into police custody in connection with a threat of gun violence at the University of Chicago. The Chicago Tribune reports that a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago was arrested after being linked to an online threat to kill 16 white students or staff members in retaliation for the police shooting of a Chicago teenager.

The University of Chicago canceled classes on Monday after the FBI passed along the threat, which described a detailed plan to “do my part and rid the world of white devils” in a campus quad.

http://chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/s...ith-threat-that-shut-down-u-of-chicago/107049

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A college student has been taken into police custody in connection with a threat of gun violence at the University of Chicago. The Chicago Tribune reports that a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago was arrested after being linked to an online threat to kill 16 white students or staff members in retaliation for the police shooting of a Chicago teenager.

The University of Chicago canceled classes on Monday after the FBI passed along the threat, which described a detailed plan to “do my part and rid the world of white devils” in a campus quad.

http://chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/s...ith-threat-that-shut-down-u-of-chicago/107049
Jabari Dean ( 21 ) to be released without bond and sent home with his mother , to be home monitored .
Dean is an engineering student at the University of Illinois in Chicago .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning (sic) I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute aproximately (sic) 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time (sic) Mcdonald (sic) was killed.

“I then will die killing any number of white policemen that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils. I expect you to do the same,” the post read.

And for this they call his mommy to punish him . What a joke .

oldngray

nowhere special
Tweets threatening to kill all black students at Kean U. posted by black female activist, police say

The person behind the “i will kill every black male and female at kean university” tweet and similar ones posted in mid-November is a black female activist, according to police.

But wait, it gets better.

The woman – a recent alumnus of Kean University and former president of its Pan African Student Union – allegedly made the tweets during a protest against racism at her alma mater; she left the rally, headed into the campus library, created a fake Twitter account and posted the tweets, then came back to the rally and showed demonstrators the “racist” statements against them, NJ.com reports.

I mean, you literally cannot make this stuff up. This is INSANE.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25320/

wkmac

Members of a narcotics investigation squad for the police department in Dothan, Alabama planted drugs and weapons on young black men since the mid-1990s with the approval of their superiors — one of whom is currently the state’s Assistant Director of Homeland Security.

Bombshell: Alabama cops systematically framed blacks by planting drugs and guns for decades

There have been rumblings that such activities among law enforcement could be much more widespread than is realized. This also has shades of an ATF incident in the mid 90's that interesting enough was actually exposed by a militia group out of Gadsden Alabama.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Homosexuals Object to Confederate Flag Hanging Inside Neighbor’s Garage

A Greenfield Massachusetts police sergeant who is his department’s liaison on the town Human Rights Commission is being criticized for hanging a Confederate flag on the rear interior wall of his garage on Shelburne Road. …

Greenfield Police Chief Robert Haigh said … he hopes to speak with McCarthy’s neighbors, Rod and Lindel Hart, fathers of Hugh Hart, a 10-year-old black child who has expressed fear after seeing the flag.

“Hugh has become increasingly aware of police antagonism against young black males and is understandably worried. We have had a few nightmares, some terrified comments and even a wish for Santa to bring him white skin that he can wear outside so he won’t get shot.” …

“I can no longer make excuses for the police or try to convince my son that they are not a hateful, racist brotherhood, when our neighbor acts this way,” said Rod Hart.

Greenfield Dad #2 Is Also A Teacher And His Facebook Page Is A Lot More Offensive Than A Flag In A Garage

http://turtleboysports.com/greenfie...a-lot-more-offensive-than-a-flag-in-a-garage/

200565_1906312500464_6574075_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
From the picture of the garage in question , there are many flags hanging there , all are overlapped by another .
One can only see less than half of any flag .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She told the 911 operator twice that the men in her house were black .
Now why would 3 nice young black men invade a liberal judge's $8M home ?
All they had to do was knock on the front door , she probably would have let them in and allowed them to take anything they wished .