radiation

This seems to be common with the Left...they watch FOX news more than the right. Maybe that is why FOX ratings and viewership are so huge.:wink2:
It's always amused me that left wingers go around quoting Rush, Beck etc etc...they (the left wing) seem to know more about what those guys say than I do. LOL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So thats your problem...now i understand...brain drain from watching FOX news. Maybe you need to go back to watching MSNBC more.

I wear a dosimeter that warns me if I get too much Right Wing stupidity. It goes-off after about 5 minutes of Rush and 5 seconds of Beck. It starts beeping if I even think of listening to Michael Savage (Weiner).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Psst,

Next time Ann Coulter tells you radiation cant reach the United States, show her this tracking map of radiation particles.

Click on the map at the middle right side of the page to see the latest projections of xenon 133m cesium and radioiodine over the united states scheduled to arrive april 1st and 2nd.

Stay informed.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here are a couple of maps of active radiation traveling worldwide.. The site, NILU has the best systems for tracking and projecting radioactive fallout.

1) [video=youtube;UKdsjyUB_dI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdsjyUB_dI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2) [video=youtube;iQqP1sNPFPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqP1sNPFPw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The germans and french have made the same predictions and have confirmed the same radioactivity traveling over the United States despite the tons of reports that NOTHING serious is coming to america. Nuclear isotopes are nothing to neglect. ALPHA, BETA and Gamma particles are ALL harmful to humans.

Stay informed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was some rise in the levels found in milk in California & Washington.....but 5000 times lower than being dangerous to people.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, what are you going to do....hold your breath ??? The Denver readings are worse than the SoCal readings. Looks like the wind aloft hits Canada pretty heavy too. There's 50-75 people n Japan already giving up their lives trying to solve this. We can just keep our fingers crossed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The first group of American nuclear workers is set to leave this weekend, heard they were going to be paid thousands for their help.
Why didn't bho offer Japan some of those illegals who only take jobs that Americans won't do ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The first group of American nuclear workers is set to leave this weekend, heard they were going to be paid thousands for their help.
Why didn't bho offer Japan some of those illegals who only take jobs that Americans won't do ?

I'm sure that most illegal aliens are experts in dealing with melting-down nuclear plants. Just head down to Home Depot and grab a dozen.