Radio Host Suspended for 'Criminaliens' Remark

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I understand that but I'm just sick of corporations folding every time someone complains about an off colored comment an on air personality makes. It is pitiful what can't be said anymore. Stations should simply place a disclaimer before their shows that the opinions of their jocks/entertainers are not necessarily those of the station and just leave it at that. I love what the NewYorker magazine did when they caught a bunch of crap over that Obama cartoon. Basically told Rev Al to go suck an egg.:laughing:
I'm not a big fan of censorship.

I see ... I must admit I was surprised you took that tack.

It's usually the mantra of dimwit liberals.

over9five

Staff member
I understand that but I'm just sick of corporations folding every time someone complains about an off colored comment an on air personality makes. It is pitiful what can't be said anymore. Stations should simply place a disclaimer before their shows that the opinions of their jocks/entertainers are not necessarily those of the station and just leave it at that. I love what the NewYorker magazine did when they caught a bunch of crap over that Obama cartoon. Basically told Rev Al to go suck an egg.:laughing:
I'm not a big fan of censorship. If the program is not for you, turn it off.

Tho I agree with you....
Corporations, radio, tv stations do this (fire, suspend) because they're afraid of losing sponsors, pure and simple. It is a decision based on MONEY.

:laughing::laughing:
I think "criminaliens" was a damn funny word. I guess some people can't stand the truth. :surprised:

I love that word, too!

UPS Lifer

Its arguably not racist. There is nothing in the commentary about thier being primitive that make it a racist comment. The fact is that most of those sneaking across that border are primitive in many ways when compared to your average american. Its not a racist comment it may be a countriest comment.
The xenophobe tag clearly does not apply because there is no fear in the comment. Disgust perhaps but clearly not fear.

Liberals love free speech as long as it does not disagree with them.

Tie,
You don't have to justify to J if the comment is racist or not. People with small minds (lib-er-al) will use that card on anything to the right of their beliefs. Anything to try and discredit us and our arguments. It just shows you who they are. As far as I am concerned you can call an illegal alien anything you want. I prefer cockroach myself!

Of course that is an insult to insects so I apologize to all the little bugs out there!

I am sick and tired of everyone tip-toeing around this ... worried about if we are going to be labeled. Say it like it is. :thumbup1:
A lot of the "equality issues" have gone the way of polio. Sure there are still cases out there but they are well in the minority.

You know what.... it is the cockroaches that are making law abiding Americans who have a heritage from south of the border look bad ... NOT YOU!
:soapbox:

I get the Phoenix news and every criminal that is caught is a cockroach from Mexico and Sheriff Joe is getting pummeled from the :censored2: lib-er-als for doing his job. He is my kind of sheriff. We need more law enforcement like him!
:soapbox::soapbox:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tie,
You know what.... it is the cockroaches that are making law abiding Americans who have a heritage from south of the border look bad ... NOT YOU!

I get the Phoenix news and every criminal that is caught is a cockroach from Mexico and Sheriff Joe is getting pummeled from the :censored2: lib-er-als for doing his job. He is my kind of sheriff. We need more law enforcement like him!

Something to be said for knowing exactly where you stand on an issue.

tieguy

Banned
Tie,
You don't have to justify to J if the comment is racist or not. People with small minds (lib-er-al) will use that card on anything to the right of their beliefs. Anything to try and discredit us and our arguments. It just shows you who they are. As far as I am concerned you can call an illegal alien anything you want. I prefer cockroach myself!

Of course that is an insult to insects so I apologize to all the little bugs out there!

I am sick and tired of everyone tip-toeing around this ... worried about if we are going to be labeled. Say it like it is. :thumbup1:
A lot of the "equality issues" have gone the way of polio. Sure there are still cases out there but they are well in the minority.

shame we don't have more sheriff Joe's. Is he the same guy that made a fashion statement in prison wear? Pink prison wear for those tough guys. Gotta love it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Tie,

Interestingly enough there is some of historical precedent for referring to different ethnic groups as "cockroaches" and "insects". It's one way the Nazi's described the Jews, who they also accused of being leeches and parasites on their "pure" Germanic culture.
More recently in Rwanda, while the Hutu's were hunting and slaughtering close to a million innocent Tutsis, there were egged on by...wait for it.... radio announcers, who exhorted them to hunt down and kill the "cockroaches".
But I guess you're just "telling us the truth", right? Because only a silly, bleeding heart liberal who doesn't understand how the world works would have any problem with referring to other human beings as cockroaches..

chev

Nightcrawler
Interestingly enough there is some of historical precedent for referring to different ethnic groups as "cockroaches" and "insects". It's one way the Nazi's described the Jews, who they also accused of being leeches and parasites on their "pure" Germanic culture.
More recently in Rwanda, while the Hutu's were hunting and slaughtering close to a million innocent Tutsis, there were egged on by...wait for it.... radio announcers, who exhorted them to hunt down and kill the "cockroaches".
But I guess you're just "telling us the truth", right? Because only a silly, bleeding heart liberal who doesn't understand how the world works would have any problem with referring to other human beings as cockroaches..
:please: Stop. Give us a break. There is a huge difference. We are talking about Law breaking, illegal criminals, that DO NOT BELONG in this country. They have no rights in this country period! So yes, they are cockroaches burrowing under the "cracks" of our boarders. Infesting this country. Destroying whole communities and taxing our system.
What you are referring to are countries that declared their own citizens "cockroaches". These are NOT our citizens, and no one is calling for their extermination. We just want them removed.
Is it so wrong that we don't want to be slowly over run by illegals?
Stop the fear mongering.

The bleeding pansies in this country need to toughen up and stop this BS before there is nothing left.
I'm tired of the boo hoo'ing every time someone is called a name. Big whoop.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Old, senile, lying Pelosi wants all kinds of monies, benefits, programs and assistance from our coffers for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

That doesn'r EVEN make any sense to me. No wonder we are so in debt.

I'll bet if our country cut out all benefits paid to ILLEGAL people, our financial picture would look much better. At least by 37% !!

Even Obama's illegal auntie gets $$$. That's Bullschitt !! :biting:

wkmac

:please: Stop. Give us a break. There is a huge difference. We are talking about Law breaking, illegal criminals, that DO NOT BELONG in this country. They have no rights in this country period! So yes, they are cockroaches burrowing under the "cracks" of our boarders. Infesting this country. Destroying whole communities and taxing our system. What you are referring to are countries that declared their own citizens "cockroaches". These are NOT our citizens, and no one is calling for their extermination. We just want them removed.
Stop the fear mongering.

The bleeding pansies in this country need to toughen up and stop this BS before there is nothing left.

Definition of cockroaches:
cockroaches burrowing under the "cracks" of national borders. Infesting the host country. Destroying whole communities and taxing the host's systems.

Sounds like an invading force or army. I wonder what else can be seen as a "COCKROACH" if you adhere to that strict POV in all cases?

What you are referring to are countries that declared their own citizens "cockroaches".

And you'd sit there with straight face looking at Washington DC as we speak and with your POV and deny this isn't the case in our country as well?

A country who extolls the virtue of freedom and individual rights with the right to property and yet for seeking it's own glory and granduer of promoting Statecraft monuments to future masses using the spilled innocent blood of others to do so, it violates those cherished priciples it hypocritically extolls. Based on the official account, the accident site itself is rather confinded so why the need for 2200 acres? Goes with the State's ego I guess!

What's sad is to think these victims will at the end of the day become secondary or worse to the State itself in stroking it's own ego. I'm willing to bet that if you asked those hero's on Flight 93' about this idea, they'd all say, "we didn't die to defend this type of action against hard working Americans!"

UPS Lifer

:please: Stop. Give us a break. There is a huge difference. We are talking about Law breaking, illegal criminals, that DO NOT BELONG in this country. They have no rights in this country period! So yes, they are cockroaches burrowing under the "cracks" of our boarders. Infesting this country. Destroying whole communities and taxing our system.
What you are referring to are countries that declared their own citizens "cockroaches". These are NOT our citizens, and no one is calling for their extermination. We just want them removed.
Stop the fear mongering.

I couldn't have said it any better! Just like a lib-er-al to try twist what I m said and equate it with the Nazis!

This is off topic just a little but this happened AGAIN to me yesterday!

Here is Arizona, a lot of products have English and Spanish written right on the Main carton or product label. I actually have to search the label to figure out if the product is going to meet my needs. I am sick and tired of it! Learn the language!!!

UPS Lifer

Old, senile, lying Pelosi wants all kinds of monies, benefits, programs and assistance from our coffers for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

That doesn'r EVEN make any sense to me. No wonder we are so in debt.

I'll bet if our country cut out all benefits paid to ILLEGAL people, our financial picture would look much better. At least by 37% !!

Even Obama's illegal auntie gets $$$. That's Bullschitt !! :biting:

More,
The dems want the Mexican vote period! When the illegals become legal they get to vote and they will vote for dems. President Pelosi realizes this because someone told her ... you know she can't think for herself!

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Too bad when the Republicans were running the show they didn't do anything about the problem. Especially during Bush's first term when they might have had the votes to fix it.

chev

Nightcrawler
Too bad when the Republicans were running the show they didn't do anything about the problem. Especially during Bush's first term when they might have had the votes to fix it.
I have to agree with you there. Disappointing that the wheels of common sense turn so slowly in government. :sad-little:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is it nice that the British have identified the real threats for us all.
They included into their "unwanted" list a radio shock jock other than RUSH.
RUSH the one who said that he hoped that O's policies failed.
They included in their list with known terrorists a common man , Michael Savage, someone who has spoken honestly and openly about how this country should be govern.
What is it about his common man that the British
fear so much?

tieguy

Banned
well there you go!!! Its official now!! The nazi's called the jewish people cockroachs.

Therefore If you refer to the actions of illegals sneaking across the border as cockroachs then you are clearly a racist nazi.

thanks for clearing that up for us Diesel.

over9five

Staff member
Is it nice that the British have identified the real threats for us all.
They included into their "unwanted" list a radio shock jock other than RUSH.
RUSH the one who said that he hoped that O's policies failed.
They included in their list with known terrorists a common man , Michael Savage, someone who has spoken honestly and openly about how this country should be govern.
What is it about his common man that the British
fear so much?

Probably not a lot.
I had heard that the British watch list had been made up mostly of Muslim clerics, who came to the UK and preached their hate speech.
Someone complained about the list being mostly Muslim, so someone else was told to find some "hateful white guys" to put on it.
The "hateful white guys" were just thrown on without much thought.

diesel96

well there you go!!! Its official now!! The nazi's called the jewish people cockroachs.

Therefore If you refer to the actions of illegals sneaking across the border as cockroachs then you are clearly a racist nazi.

thanks for clearing that up for us Diesel.

:woohoo:What did I clear up ????
Been a while since I commented on this thread.....Nazi's, Jews, Illegals, cochroaches...?????
What am I being accused of Colonel Klink/ Sgt Schultz ?