Rafael and Piyush

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Isn't it interesting that two of the brightest minority lights shining in the GOP Presidential circus are afraid to use their real names? Why is that, and why doesn't FOX News constantly pound Rafael and Piyush like they did (and still do) Barack Hussein Obama?

It's because both Rafael and Piyush know that using their real names would mean political death for them. At least BHO had the courage to use his real name, and didn't call himself "John" or "Bill".

Oh. Rafael would be Rafael Edward Cruz, and Piyush is "Bobby" Jindal.

Republican hypocrisy and crazy at it's best.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Could you please provide the documentation for Barak Hussein Obama Soetoro name change To Barak Hussein Obama II .

And if I recall correctly not until he was sworn in did he mention his middle name of Hussein .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could you please provide the documentation for Barak Hussein Obama Soetoro name change To Barak Hussein Obama II .

And if I recall correctly not until he was sworn in did he mention his middle name of Hussein .
If you provide me a list of people who care I can give you a list of people with too much free time.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Don't forget to mention Harry Bounel.

Another alias of our great deceiver president.

Why that name?

It just happens to be the 1st person that Barrack's Social Security number was issued to.

The only problem, is that the Social Security Administration only issues original social security numbers once.

They don't reuse the numbers after the original individual has passed away.

And if you check real close, you will find that this Harry Bounel was married to Michelle Obama.

What a coincidence.

Fake birth certificates, fake social security number, sealed college transcripts, and a college registration application and ID listing him as a foreign student.

A real life TROLL hero.

realbrown1

110610bounel2.JPG

Think this is funny Mr. Jones?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
110610bounel2.JPG

Think this is funny Mr. Jones?
My word you have certainly done your homework! All you need to do now is report this crime to the proper authorities so that Obama may be brought to justice and as luck would have it there is system in place to do exactly that:
Don’t Ignore Fraud. Speak Up.

Do you suspect someone of committing fraud against Social Security? The SSA OIG Fraud Hotline takes reports of alleged fraud, waste, and abuse.
Reporting is easy, safe, and secure. You can reach us online, or by phone, mail, or fax.

Here is the link: click

Make sure to report back here and let us know how the investigation is going....

realbrown1

My word you have certainly done your homework! All you need to do now is report this crime to the proper authorities so that Obama may be brought to justice and as luck would have it there is system in place to do exactly that:

Here is the link: click

Make sure to report back here and let us know how the investigation is going....
Report it to whom?

SS Administration? This is their report. So they know.

The Federal Government? Obama runs that. So that is useless.

But the facts are Obama used fake birth certificates and a fake social security number.

Who does that in our society?

Only 1 group of people I can think of.

Illegal aliens.

BrownArmy

Report it to whom?

SS Administration? This is their report. So they know.

The Federal Government? Obama runs that. So that is useless.

But the facts are Obama used fake birth certificates and a fake social security number.

Who does that in our society?

Only 1 group of people I can think of.

Illegal aliens.

The whole Obama 'birther' conspiracy is so convoluted as to be absurd.

As in, let's find the most complicated scenario possible to come up with an alternate solution to the unfathomable fact that Obama got elected President.

It's serious dog-whistle bull.

He's a Muslim, he's a communist, he's Kenyan, and his Grandmother re-purposed a dead man's identity in a secret plan that one day this infant would grow up, hoodwink the entire system, and be elected President so that he could destroy America from within.

Really just incredibly absurd.

But, if it makes you feel better.