Rafael and Piyush

BrownArmy

nice story .. blaming it all on a clerical error .
Must have been the same person who typed up his fake BC, too .

This, from the guy who told me the reason that Obama got his 'fake ID' through the ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT was because he has well-placed friends and is generally a master-manipulator.

Lulz.

So, which is it? Is this guy a super-proficient, world-class super-spy, or is he incompetent and clueless?

Seems to me you can't hold both narratives at once.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The whole Obama 'birther' conspiracy is so convoluted as to be absurd.

As in, let's find the most complicated scenario possible to come up with an alternate solution to the unfathomable fact that Obama got elected President.

It's serious dog-whistle bull.

He's a Muslim, he's a communist, he's Kenyan, and his Grandmother re-purposed a dead man's identity in a secret plan that one day this infant would grow up, hoodwink the entire system, and be elected President so that he could destroy America from within.

Really just incredibly absurd.

But, if it makes you feel better.
His grandparents were known commies , that's why they moved to Hawaii . His grandmother stole more than one SS number . She had a lot of friends that needed to be hidden from the US authorities .
A US citizen would have their own SS number issued .
Just like my mother did , she collected as many of us kids ( 13 ) available and took us down to the local SS office . Where we all received in person our cards . I still have mine and on the back is Rev. ( 9-61 ) .
Meaning that if BO was born in 8-61 , then there is no known reason he shouldn't have his own SS issued for Hawaii .
All this crap about mailing addresses mistakes makes no sense to me .

BrownArmy

His grandparents were known commies , that's why they moved to Hawaii . His grandmother stole more than one SS number . She had a lot of friends that needed to be hidden from the US authorities .
A US citizen would have their own SS number issued .
Just like my mother did , she collected as many of us kids ( 13 ) available and took us down to the local SS office . Where we all received in person our cards . I still have mine and on the back is Rev. ( 9-61 ) .
Meaning that if BO was born in 8-61 , then there is no known reason he shouldn't have his own SS issued for Hawaii .
All this crap about mailing addresses mistakes makes no sense to me .

Delusional.

Tell me again how this man (if your conspiracy were true) could POSSIBLY be elected to the highest office of our land, considering how much opposition there was against him from both Republican and Democratic circles, before he won the nomination?

The pubs couldn't find a smoking gun?

The Clinton camp couldn't find a smoking gun?

After he won the Democratic nomination, how many months elapsed for the 'truth' to come out?

This man makes it through not just one Presidential term, but gets reelected for a second term, and in all that time, no one can make a credible or falsifiable claim against the veracity of his citizenship?

Maybe that's because he's a citizen.

Explain to me how all this is possible.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This, from the guy who told me the reason that Obama got his 'fake ID' through the ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT was because he has well-placed friends and is generally a master-manipulator.

Lulz.

So, which is it? Is this guy a super-proficient, world-class super-spy, or is he incompetent and clueless?

Seems to me you can't hold both narratives at once.
According to stories written there is no single gov't authority to handle this situation . It's just to hot for anyone who wishes to keep breathing to get involved with .
This current administration has rewritten the rules so much that good is now bad and convicted criminals get special treatment .
http://nypost.com/2015/03/28/tsa-agents-clear-sla-terrorist-for-expedited-security-screening/
http://watchdog.org/157249/illegal-immigrants-released/
http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/released-illegals-commit-crimes/
http://www.libertyjuice.com/2011/02/09/al-sharpton-owes-3-7-million-back-taxes/

BrownArmy

According to stories written there is no single gov't authority to handle this situation . It's just to hot for anyone who wishes to keep breathing to get involved with...

Is it your assertion that somehow there is Federal government collusion in Obama's Presidency?

That Obama just walked into being elected President, even if he was Muslim and Communist and Kenyan, and that it was just 'too hot for anyone who wishes to keep breathing to get involved with" ?

Does this actually make sense to you?

This is why they're called conspiracy 'THEORIES'.

MAKAVELI

Is it your assertion that somehow there is Federal government collusion in Obama's Presidency?

That Obama just walked into being elected President, even if he was Muslim and Communist and Kenyan, and that it was just 'too hot for anyone who wishes to keep breathing to get involved with" ?

Does this actually make sense to you?

This is why they're called conspiracy 'THEORIES'.
This is also why conservatives are often called right wing nut jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Delusional.

Tell me again how this man (if your conspiracy were true) could POSSIBLY be elected to the highest office of our land, considering how much opposition there was against him from both Republican and Democratic circles, before he won the nomination?

The pubs couldn't find a smoking gun?

The Clinton camp couldn't find a smoking gun?

After he won the Democratic nomination, how many months elapsed for the 'truth' to come out?

This man makes it through not just one Presidential term, but gets reelected for a second term, and in all that time, no one can make a credible or falsifiable claim against the veracity of his citizenship?

Maybe that's because he's a citizen.

Explain to me how all this is possible.
Please explain to me why the Clintons who first brought up this claim , suddenly dropped it right after a delusional man walked into one of their campaign HQ and for no know reason killed the manager , who happened to be a personal friend of the Clinton's ?
That shooter was killed by the police .

Explain why Pelosi & the DNC signed two separate acknowledgements of his eligibility to run for president . I have never heard them doing that for anyone other .

Why did the Secret Service in 2007 , right after he announced his run , visit a bath house in Chicago and take away all the records & security tapes ?
Why were other members of his church suddenly reported murdered around the same time ?

How come a man who never seems to exercise , will not let any cameras see him playing golf , is always on camera stuffing his face with fatty foods stay so slim ?
Let me know . I want to make an infomercial for late night tv , I plan on making millions .

MAKAVELI

Please explain to me why the Clintons who first brought up this claim , suddenly dropped it right after a delusional man walked into one of their campaign HQ and for no know reason killed the manager , who happened to be a personal friend of the Clinton's ?

Explain why Pelosi & the DNC signed two separate acknowledgements of his eligibility to run for president . I have never heard them doing that for anyone other .

Why did the Secret Service in 2007 , right after he announced his run , visit a bath house in Chicago and take away all the records & security tapes ?
Why were other members of his church suddenly reported murdered around the same time ?

How come a man who never seems to exercise , will not let any cameras see him playing golf , is always on camera stuffing his face with fatty foods stay so slim ?
Let me know . I want to make an infomercial for late night tv , I plan on making millions .
This is also why conservatives are often called right wing nut jobs.

BrownArmy

How come a man who never seems to exercise , will not let any cameras see him playing golf , is always on camera stuffing his face with fatty foods stay so slim ?...

It's well documented that Obama plays basketball regularly. The only time he's 'on camera stuffing his face with fatty foods' is when he's on one of those idiot Presidential 'meet and greets' with the fabled 'common man'.

I can't explain any of these things, nor do I care to. And you don't seem to care to either...when I look at these allegations, I see just that, allegations, made by anyone savvy enough to start a blog. It's sort of ridiculous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
aliens-meme.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
110610bounel2.JPG

Think this is funny Mr. Jones?

As someone else said, how did Mr. Obama make it through al of this "illegality" to become the President? The only logical (and sane) answer is that there were no illegal actions, he is a US citizen, and is American-born. End of story...or it should be.

The crazy just continues.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Report it to whom?

SS Administration? This is their report. So they know.

The Federal Government? Obama runs that. So that is useless.

But the facts are Obama used fake birth certificates and a fake social security number.

Who does that in our society?

Only 1 group of people I can think of.

Illegal aliens.

I have it on reliable authority (ummm, Breitbart. yeah Breitbart) that Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz is really Fidel Rodrigo Castro Jr., and that he was brought to the US in a complicated scheme involving Canada so he could become a Manchurian Candidate for President, declare himself the Anti-Christ, and then impose Communism upon all of us with his father Fidel calling the shots.

All of the Federal government is in on it, and Obama has approved of the plan.

And, yes, I'm making fun of all of you people. Because you are insane, and hate America.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We must get this thread back on track .

OK. Did you know Piyush means "Death to America" in Arabic? Even though Jindal is supposedly Indian, FOX news contributing editor Rufus Leaking has stated that Jindal is really a Muslim and that he has long-range camera shots of Piyush wearing a turban and reading the Koran.

He was born in New Delhi, but all of his papers are fake and he his family was on welfare for many years, milking the American taxpayer dry.

Same credibility as you people. NONE.

You're all nuts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No Indians or Hispanics here, just a couple guys named Ted and Bobby...

What?!! Hindus and Mexicans running our country? They aren't even real Americans. We need to pray harder so those foreigners don't take over God's country.

What if the phone rings at 3am and Bobby is praying to Vishnu, or Rafael is picking crops? OMG, it's Armageddon!!