Ragan Wins One

BadHABITS

We finally get a win! I hope UPS stays with David and Roush Fenway. It was a decent race for restrictor plate racing... Scary wrecks and the end!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I fell asleep, once I saw JR goto the middle I knew it was over. Trevor Bayne, musta been luck when he won before. Ragan, just luck, but about time.

I am not much into Racing anymore. But, when I was, I use to love the UPS commercials when they involved racing. Were always a GREAT laugh.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Great race but I still hate restrictor plate racing. Jeff Gordon should have won.
And very well may have, had he not been in that last laps wreck. I'm surprised he still finished 6th, great job for him, and a better job for Ragan. Awesome job, Mr Ragan!

helenofcalifornia

Safe driving award??? Are you kidding???? He tailgated half the race. No space cushion. I am sure that guy will be written up for something on Tuesday when he gets back to work.

djkre8r

TNT's coverage and commentators just stinks! They have nothing on FOX. However Ragan kept it in line TWO times on the restarts. Congrats to him and the UPS team!

JustTired

free at last.......
Let's see him win one without his teammate glued to his rear bumper. He and Kenseth should both be credited with that win.

Let's see him win one without his teammate glued to his rear bumper. He and Kenseth should both be credited with that win.

The new format at the big tracks is groups of two. Your statement applies to every other driver in that race. No one would have won on their own. Give the guy some credit.

JustTired

free at last.......
The new format at the big tracks is groups of two. Your statement applies to every other driver in that race. No one would have won on their own. Give the guy some credit.

Hey...I give him half the credit. I guess I just don't like racing where you have to depend on someone else to win. I wish they would go back to when the bumpers didn't match up. At least then you could only bump-draft in the straightaways.

What about the poor guy who's the odd man out? Through no fault of his/her own, they're left out to dry. It could happen to anyone (points leader to an also-ran). I don't know...to me it just isn't pure racing when you have to count on someone else to help push you around the track. JMO

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey...I give him half the credit. I guess I just don't like racing where you have to depend on someone else to win. I wish they would go back to when the bumpers didn't match up. At least then you could only bump-draft in the straightaways.

What about the poor guy who's the odd man out? Through no fault of his/her own, they're left out to dry. It could happen to anyone (points leader to an also-ran). I don't know...to me it just isn't pure racing when you have to count on someone else to help push you around the track. JMO
The do the same thing when running loner foot races. You have people serving as rabbits, who fade, later on, and everyone is using a drafting technique, to save energy till the finish. Cheating? Nah, I just think it's technical skill.