Rain gear not supplied for drivers?

old brown shoe

30 year driver
I have a old UPS rain coat with the zip out liner but it does not fit as well as it use to. So now I just deal with it. When a customer says your all wet. I tell them it's OK I'm covered with this protective coating called skin.

Big Babooba

Thats true, I refused them for years in my younger days. I could knock out 200 stops by myself and get done by 5:30. Most of my Helpers have been more trouble than they were worth, they would actually slow me down. I went through six of them one December a couple of years ago. The few times I had a good Helper who would run, we did great. I average 17-18 stops an hour during most of the year by myself, I go for 30 stops an hour with a Helper. I have done over 40 stops an hour before with a Helper. I have the record for being the most productive Helper Team in my Center for years. I know how to work the crap out of people and my management team always wonders how I do it. Thanks to telematics, my peak methods have had to change...........lets just say I now do less stops an hour.

Yes I do use an umbrella in heavy rain. I hate sitting on a wet seat caused by a wet raincoat. Every great once in a while I will actually get wet with an oversize box if I have to. thats few a far between though. You can laugh if you want, but I know how to stay dry.

I'm still trying to picture Scratch delivering with his umbrella.:happy-very:

I'll be down in his neck of the woods soon. I'll take a picture for you!:water_happy:

Ask and you shall receive. Behold: Broken umbrella.JPG
Broken umbrella.JPG