rain suit

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
More times than not, I'd just let it rain on me. It's too hot and muggy down here to wear a rain suit most of the time. I wasn't above just sitting for a minute or two till it slacks off. I'd sometimes leave my rain jacket in the tractor for the times when it was cold and windy, but usually the carwash/fuelers would take them. Just give me a cap to wear to keep the rain off my glasses, and I was happy.

Z

ZQXC

I still laugh about the time I saw a feeder driver walk 60 feet from his tractor to the building with a damn umbrella.

32F driver

Can't count the times, while del resis in the afternoon in Florida, I would stop in front of someone watering their grass with a hose, empty my pockets, & ask them to spray me. I'm soaking wet with sweat & they ask me if I'm serious. It's summertime, yes I'm serious. Have yet to be refused.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This is the coat I use. Lightweight and pretty comfortable. The only problem is it's black. Have not had any problems wearing it from management. You can get em from Disk's Sporting Goods.

ScreenCap28 May. 26 22.51.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It looks pretty easy...from the UPS 2014 Spring Line:

hat2.jpg
They need to get rid of that 1985 nerdball tuckin the shirt into the shorts style going on lol. That's so goofy and nerdy looking, I apologize to the person in the photo but that's funnier than hell dude lol.

or if you're feelin' a bit more frilly and lacy:

parasol.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
They need to get rid of that 1985 nerdball tuckin the shirt into the shorts style going on lol. That's so goofy and nerdy looking, I apologize to the person in the photo but that's funnier than hell dude lol.

It's 1986, not 1985 get it right lol. Look how new that 800 looks in that pic..so must be an old pic (Don't know who the guy is). Sad part is that's the truck I'm driving now, 350Kish miles later.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Forget that dam high step no power steering shiznitt, that's for the birds. Ill file a grievance after I run something in that truck for 1 day. Automatic 700 is how I roll. Id rather be jammed up like a son of a gun in a little SMURF truck before I take a big piece of crap klunker with high steps and no power steering and a stick shift. Like taking a vacation in an automatic lol.

32F driver

My P700 is from 1988, 400,000+ miles. Speedo broke around 200k, but that was before my time in it, replaced & just turned 200k last week. They gave me a brand new P800, wider doors, cargo area, auto, & beep like an s.o.b. Drove that car for 3 days. On road comes out to me to pick up a misload that I don't ever del. He asks me why my hazards aren't on. Parking lights are on & it's 13:30. That's good enough, cuz I'm sick of the beeping, You can have this pos, I want my old, quiet car back. I was back in it the following day. Blissful peace all day long.