Raises confusion

evilleace

Hi all I am putting this here also as it isn't getting much attention in the labor boards,i I just got hired on permanently this past Friday after working seasonal for 3 months, I am a little confused about raises I have read the NMA and I know that I am still in progression after Aug. 1 does this mean I will only get the .50 raises for the life of the contract or just until I get to seniority, thanks a lot guys. Also I am in 710 so anybody there could provide the most help I am sure, I am inside pt unload thanks.

705red

Browncafe Steward
How do you know its a him? It could be palins daughter looking for some medical benefits to cover her childcare expenses! HA

evilleace

How do you know its a him? It could be palins daughter looking for some medical benefits to cover her childcare expenses! HA

Are you referring to me red because I am most definitely a man. Also I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and stop talking about my avatar.

drewed

Shankman

karmas a bitch im glad you find teenage pregnancy is funny

Just wait the 15 yrs when your daughter sits you down with her bf and says daddy we have something to tell you...