Raises confusion

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by evilleace, Sep 8, 2008.

1. evilleace

evilleace Member

Hi all I am putting this here also as it isn't getting much attention in the labor boards,i I just got hired on permanently this past Friday after working seasonal for 3 months, I am a little confused about raises I have read the NMA and I know that I am still in progression after Aug. 1 does this mean I will only get the .50 raises for the life of the contract or just until I get to seniority, thanks a lot guys. Also I am in 710 so anybody there could provide the most help I am sure, I am inside pt unload thanks.
  2. Nitelite

Nitelite Member

Nice to see you backing a political party that supports labor...

Oh wait
  3. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Was that post really necessary?:whiteflag:
  4. evilleace

evilleace Member

no but people have said things like that ever since I got the avatar yesterday
  5. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

It's a great avatar, leave him alone!
  6. evilleace

evilleace Member

THX Over!
  7. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

How do you know its a him? It could be palins daughter looking for some medical benefits to cover her childcare expenses! HA
  8. evilleace

evilleace Member

Are you referring to me red because I am most definitely a man. Also I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and stop talking about my avatar.
  9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Personally, I think they are both great avatars.
  10. The Brown Santa

The Brown Santa Ping Pong Ball

11. drewed

drewed Shankman

karmas a bitch im glad you find teenage pregnancy is funny

Just wait the 15 yrs when your daughter sits you down with her bf and says daddy we have something to tell you...